BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Dunn a Blackburn Legend

Gav

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but for me it's just the latest in the series of foolish decisions made by the club.

Maybe Tyrone. But in my book its better to make a foolish decision and give a local lad who loves the club another years contract than it is to;

Employ a Malaysian comedian as Global Dictator.

Use Jerome 'Cayman Islands' Anderson as recruitment advisor.

Make a fried chicken commercial starring respected pro footballers

Employ cousins as wannabe football agents

Recruit a shelf salesman as Chief Exec.

Claim in a court of law that your company is 'out of control'.

Stick by a bald, mouth foaming simpleton even after he achieves relegation at the second attempt

Employ 5 (or was it 6) managers in one season.

Put a family member on the board of directors and watch as he asks fans opinions on potential signings.

I could go on...........

Re-signing Paul Gallagher could be another one soon.

Oh dear.

Yeah, I agree about Gallagher. He never fitted in previously, why should he now ? Too slow to play up from on his own and not mobile enough to play in midfield. Good penalty box player but we've got Rhodes for that job haven't we ?

Maybe Tyrone. But in my book its better to make a foolish decision and give a local lad who loves the club another years contract than it is to;

Employ a Malaysian comedian as Global Dictator.

Use Jerome 'Cayman Islands' Anderson as recruitment advisor.

Make a fried chicken commercial starring respected pro footballers

Employ cousins as wannabe football agents

Recruit a shelf salesman as Chief Exec.

Claim in a court of law that your company is 'out of control'.

Stick by a bald, mouth foaming simpleton even after he achieves relegation at the second attempt

Employ 5 (or was it 6) managers in one season.

Put a family member on the board of directors and watch as he asks fans opinions on potential signings.

I could go on..........

OMG!..Said with feeling!...Tell it like it is, why don't you...

That post in all its accuracy is like a vinegar sponge to a man on a cross!

Each line is a horror story in itself-a bit like the song "A hard rain's a gonna fall!"

Happy with the decision. When fit, and lets be honest he was fit last season but some people saw fit not to play him, he's the best central midfielder at the club. I'd rather he was playing for us than our playing against him put it that way.

No middle ground on this one is there?

Happy with the decision. When fit, and lets be honest he was fit last season but some people saw fit not to play him, he's the best central midfielder at the club. I'd rather he was playing for us than our playing against him put it that way.

No middle ground on this one is there?

The bit in bold is absolutely the key here, IMO. If he stays fit, then we have experience and quality, drive and imagination in our midfield - something we have desperately lacked.

I'd certainly sooner have him than Murphy but the question is: can he stay fit?

Out of our whole squad he is about the only player with the ability to make an impact on a meandering game. If we're in need of a goal to change our fortunes in a game then he is our best option to bring on so I'm glad he's signed on again.

Has Jordan Rhodes gone?

Cannot understand anybody who would begrudge him one more year after everything he's done for us as fans over the years. He might not be able to play a full season but when he does things can happen.

Hear hear

Archived