BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Beware of Jack the treacle eater! Away day at Yeovil - December 21st

• Backroom

Jake could also make cracking saves, though. What I like about Eastwood is that his distribution is more powerful and assured, and he seems confident in himself. It's far more than I expected.

Of course worth noting, distribution aside, Jake started out that way too when he first came into the team...

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see Rochina replaced Dunn around about the hour mark, How/what did he do?

In my opinion not very well. He is a luxury player - a couple of nice touches but very lightweight on the ball, not quick or hard working. We didn't hold the ball up as well when he came on for Dunn. Gestede on earlier would have been better.

Williamson was also a poor sub - too slow. As with Dunn for rochina, Taylor off for Williamson made us weaker. Gestede was the only substitution that helped

In my opinion not very well. He is a luxury player - a couple of nice touches but very lightweight on the ball, not quick or hard working. We didn't hold the ball up as well when he came on for Dunn. Gestede on earlier would have been better.

Williamson was also a poor sub - too slow. As with Dunn for rochina, Taylor off for Williamson made us weaker. Gestede was the only substitution that helped

This post is much appreciated. It gives us a quick but direct insight. Thanks.

Rochina has always been a lux player and will not be fully match fit, glad he is back though as he is on his game our most unique player... and well we need a miracle this season, if he has half a brain a fully fit rochina could get himself a nice transfer and us a much better league position.

Long way down to Somerset in December so well done to all those who went and sounds as if they were rewarded with an excellent performance.

Disappointing to see after our little run we are still only 11th. We need to keep this momentum going now.

I've been up and down in regards to Rovers more than I've ever been this season.

Obviously on an 'up' at the minute but it is absolutely vital that we get a 3rd win on the trot next Thursday.

Win that and who knows ?

I suppose its better than the Down, down, further down,......when & where will this end, of the previous 2 seasons, at least where now slowly moving in the right direction(for now anyway :unsure: ) and we have a team that is starting to resemble and play like a 'Rovers Team'

• Backroom

Long way down to Somerset in December so well done to all those who went and sounds as if they were rewarded with an excellent performance.

Disappointing to see after our little run we are still only 11th. We need to keep this momentum going now.

Still only 4 points off the playoffs though Jim. The table is pretty tight around our area at the moment, not much at all between 5th - 11th. A win against Sheff Weds could move us up 3 or 4 places.

Did you go by train?

It had absolutely no power on it whatsoever and was an easy save.

It was incredible that he should try a difficult skill like that by shooting from outside the penalty area. In a way it kind of sums him up as a footballer. And if anybody doesn't think it is hard to do they should ask David Dunn who made a fool of himself rying the same thing whilst at Birmingham.

Archived