SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan Rhodes joins Middlesbrough

Posted at 20:50

While Middlesbrough were busy confirming the arrival of Jordan Rhodes, Blackburn Rovers' Twitter account was more concerned with the late drama going on in their FA Youth Cup tie against Aston Villa...

90GOAL!!!!

Blackburn Rovers

OneRovers

90GOAL!!!!

8:47 p.m. - 1 February 2016

Haha, good stuff Rovers

He was three years ago. If he can recapture that then great but his confidence must be shot.

It might be, or he might be hungry for success. Time will tell, until he or any one else fails he'll have my support. I reckon he'll outscore Brown, Varney, Koita, Campbell and Delfouneso put together...three goals is achievable.

Lots of people seem to be dismissing the partnership of Watt and Graham before they've even played together. Bit like when everyone dismissed Rudy Gestede when he first rocked up.

They could be rubbish up front together, or they might actually be pretty decent with Gomez involved who has the ability to chip in with a few goals too at this level. Lets actually see what happens before making our minds up.

I don't buy that we have four strikers we have two half decent albeit low scoring ones one who was not good enough for league one this year and Chris Brown who has more red cards than goals for the club.

It's not a collection of strikers that will fire us to promotion, but compare it against some of the clubs that are below us. They're full of Chris Browns. Graham and Watt have better pedigree than most strikers clubs around us at the moment.

It's more than enough to keep us up this year, which is all it's about really.

While Middlesbrough were busy confirming the arrival of Jordan Rhodes, Blackburn Rovers' Twitter account was more concerned with the late drama going on in their FA Youth Cup tie against Aston Villa...

90GOAL!!!!

Blackburn Rovers

OneRovers

90GOAL!!!!

Haha, good stuff Rovers

Bring on preston or luton next

90GOAL!!!!

Blackburn Rovers

OneRovers

90GOAL!!!!

Haha, good stuff Rovers

Have they won tonight ?

• Backroom

Sunderland just let fletcher out on loan hopefully doesn't impact on them letting Gomez go as well - I know different positions but you never know

It might be, or he might be hungry for success. Time will tell, until he or any one else fails he'll have my support. I reckon he'll outscore Brown, Varney, Koita, Campbell and Delfouneso put together...three goals is achievable.

I'm sure he will have everyone's support but relying on him and Watt (who I think looks very good but more of a supporting attacker than the main man) in our current position is, for want of a better expression, flipping mental. And if one gets an injury we're relying on Brown or Jackson to step in.

Sunderland just let fletcher out on loan hopefully doesn't impact on them letting Gomez go as well - I know different positions but you never know

He went earlier, think Gomez was on his way to the medical at the time though

They did.

Beat Villa 1-2 in the FA youth cup.

Fantastic stuff hope the boys go all the way as theres some good lads in there. Eric Kinder and everyone at the academy have done a great job in improving the fortunes of the Rovers youths this season.

Archived