BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - January 2016

looking like just the Jordi Gomez signing if he passing the Medical

That'll make six signings for the window though - Ward, Bennett, Jackson, Graham, Watt and Gomez.

Hardly a quiet window, six is more than most teams make.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen something on Twitter that we aren't receiving the rhodes money till the summer anyway, something to do with FFP for next season. Someone tweeted it to someone who tweeted Wheelock, could be rubbish. No need to panic if Gomez is the only incoming today, like I've said no need to panic buy as I do think we'll be able to stay up, I'd also expect an emergency loan in when that opens. Be nice to get someone else in other than Gomez but let's be honest theres an hour and a bit left, it's not going too happen if you ask me lads.

Charltons signed Rod Fanni

Gutted we didn't get into that!

If only we'd got him and kept Goodwillie, right pairing :lol:

That'll make six signings for the window though - Ward, Bennett, Jackson, Graham, Watt and Gomez.

Hardly a quiet window, six is more than most teams make.

Be busier than I think we would be tbh.

been a mini overhaul tbh.

Now need Graham and Watt to get the goals. Big task but time for them to step up and do the business

"Could Norwich striker Kyle Lafferty make a late move? He's 12/1 with Sky Bet to join Blackburn tonight." From Sky.

Could be translated as "Rupert has been on the phone ,so far today skybets profit is down 30% on normal transfer day, couple of hours to go ,make something up to get the punters betting"

Unless T-Watt's loan with a view is a definite.

Rovers are delighted to announce the signing of Tony Watt from Charlton Athletic.

The 22-year-old forward joins on loan until the end of the season, with a fee agreed to make the move permanent in the summer.

Read more at http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/tony-watt-blackburn-rovers-new-signing-2927230.aspx#Z5uxCcwTrm1fJGfR.99

Rovers are delighted to announce the signing of Tony Watt from Charlton Athletic.

The 22-year-old forward joins on loan until the end of the season, with a fee agreed to make the move permanent in the summer.

Read more at http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/tony-watt-blackburn-rovers-new-signing-2927230.aspx#Z5uxCcwTrm1fJGfR.99

Have to hope he doesn't change his mind....or more pertinently, we have to hope another club don't change his mind!

Awful window really, lost only goal threat and not improved the team, Lambert has really messed up in this window in my opinion, rovers are going to be in a long hard battle against relegation, the summer might be too late

Really? You're a glass half empty man then?

Archived