BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Summer Transfer/discussion Thread

chaddy maybe you should just focus on posting your bloody links and stuff instead of telling grown men and women what they should and shouldn't be doing.

The more he posts and pontificates the more people he irritates. He should give it a rest for a while before he turns the whole forum against him.

Exactly.

People are fearing the worst. Lets see what happens

Unfortunately the worst is what usually happens and if you took off your blue and white glasses you would realise that.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more he posts and pontificates the more people he irritates. He should give it a rest for a while before he turns the whole forum against him.

Just turn him on ignore. Do you know what's more frustrating than chaddys wording? You, Stuart, abbey, gumboots, roverandout etc etc making posts like this constantly.

Just ignore it.

• Moderation Lead

Unfortunately the worst is what usually happens and if you took off your blue and white glasses you would realise that.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but the more and more people that quote him and respond to him, the more it dominates threads. If everyone that was annoyed by him ignored him (by using the function or by just scrolling past), we wouldn't have a lot of these problems.

I'm sure everyone on here has someone that annoys them (or maybe even that they annoy), but squabbling with them all the time solves nothing. I accept I've been bad for that in the past myself, so I'm no angel of course.

I accept that everyone is on edge and very annoyed/angry/frusrated at the moment but I think it's something that needs to be addressed as the current status quo can't really continue.

So the best thing to do is have a dig at someone who sees the bright side of life?

Good luck to you chaddy.I feel as miserable as sin and as optimistic as a venkys chicken. But I wouldn't begrudge anyone who can keep up beat with this going on. Keep the faith mate. Because if we ever turn it all around you'll deserve it a darn sight more than me.

Edit. I should stress that Lord of the rings is on the box and maybe I'm getting carried away with unbridled hope and a good heart overcoming adversity.

Hope springs eternal.

So the best thing to do is have a dig at someone who sees the bright side of life?

Good luck to you chaddy.I feel as miserable as sin and as optimistic as a venkys chicken. But I wouldn't begrudge anyone who can keep up beat with this going on. Keep the faith mate. Because if we ever turn it all around you'll deserve it a darn sight more than me.

Edit. I should stress that Lord of the rings is on the box and maybe I'm getting carried away with unbridled hope and a good heart overcoming adversity.

Do not trust to hope. It has forsaken these lands

I'll have to plead ignorance on this point. What 'type' or forward is Stokes? I thought he was an out-and-out goal scorer ala Rhodes rather than a provider? His record in England is also poor (although he was really only quite young whilst at Sunderland).

He's got a bit more to his game than simply goals, he's been used out wide quite regularly and as I say, if he gets his head up has quite a good delivery on him. Been a bit of a d1ckhead though and unless he's matured might not be great in the dressing room.

In the impending struggle we are to face, we certainly don't need any egomaniacs. We could do with 'get your head down and work hard' types!

Preferably with a bit of flair and skill.

It will be fascinating to see what the starting 11 is come this August.

Its just like Blackpool....only 2 years later.

The Programmes will have to be printed very late. B.Team;A.Loanee; Justin About-Fit; Tony Who; A.Plymouth; Any Striker; G.K Big-One.

• Moderation Lead

If you got to Tony watts twitter account he just tweeted a pic of him in a Blackburn shirt and running emoji.. Don't know what it means like

Either running towards us, or running away from us....

• Moderation Lead

Wonderful, a guy who wasn't good enough in Boywers eyes (and he signed Chris Brown!), is massively injury prone and was pap at MK Dons last season.

From his wiki- 'On 12 May 2016, Maynard was released from Milton Keynes Dons after declining a new contract offered by the club. Maynard had scored 6 goals in 35 league appearances for the club, leaving as top scorer for the season'. :blink: Prolific.....

From his wiki- 'On 12 May 2016, Maynard was released from Milton Keynes Dons after declining a new contract offered by the club. Maynard had scored 6 goals in 35 league appearances for the club, leaving as top scorer for the season'. :blink: Prolific.....

Sounds like another donkey Brown.

We're signing Nicky Maynard on a free. He's currently in Dubai telling everyone that can be arsed to listen, including my mate.

Really? F**k sake, I'd take Derbyshire over him any day. Better player in my opinion, scored more goals than Maynard last season and he loves the club. Derbyshire has been favouriting a few tweets about returning to rovers so it's clear he wants to come back and I wouldn't complain if he did come back.

Don't all sound so surprised, its not as if we expected any different is it?

I think I'll PM Jim to get his relegation thread started early this season.

Watt, Graham and Maynard plus one more would be a decent set of attacking options. Watt seems to be hinting he's on his way back to Rovers and Graham wants to re-join.

Watt Graham Derbyshire and a loan player would be okay under our circumstances. Not keen on Maynard at all.

Archived