BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

24 minutes ago, RoverCanada said:

Sure am glad we're not in for Lambert. Too old, probably will cost too much, and we already have what he brings in Grah...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WENT TO PLYMOUTH?!?!

Day out with the kids ;)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LAMBERT TO PLYMOUTH?

Former England international Rickie Lambert has held talks with Plymouth Argyle over a transfer from Cardiff, according to the Plymouth Herald.

Lambert is available for a move but a stumbling block could be his £25,000-a-week wages.

He can jog on if he's looking for similar to £25k per week

2 hours ago, Disenfranchised said:

Any news about players who are coming in?

Just hoping for a snippet or two...

anyone?

It would be nice to hear about real targets. Things have gone a bit quiet on that score.

New names to argue about desperately needed :)

I'd also like to hear that Stokes OUT is a definate.

2 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

I was referring to the meeting that was held at Ewood yesterday when Mowbray apparently said that Lambert was not a target.

How did they sell the downgrading of the club to you ?

13 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Wonder  why he ended up at Fleetwood 

Were Fleetwood Mac from Fleetwood? 

I don't know . I've seen him score a few goals on highlight shows for Bradford and Plymouth . He's been to Wigan , Walsall and Huddersfield to so Abit of experience at this level. He hasn't developed like rashford has but theirs time. Fleetwood Mac are from London as far as I'm aware

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

He's a @#/? terrible footballer I know that much.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gabby-agbonlahors-aston-villa-rise-12782425

once an England international.....

"Right now he appears to be a shell of the player we once knew and loved, and it’s a sad sight to see him struggling along.

As his pace has decreased and the goals have dried up his career has slowed to a virtual stand still.

The time has come for him to get moving - away from Villa."

41 minutes ago, AAK said:

Rumours now that Gabby Agbonlahor on trial with us, and also we are interested in Doncaster stirker John Marquis

Wasn't John Marquis League Two player of the year last season?

His one attribute was pace and he does not even have that anymore. Might be able to do a semi-decent job in League 1 but what wages would be looking at and would they not be better spent on a young hungry player that at least bring some sell-on value.

7 minutes ago, den said:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gabby-agbonlahors-aston-villa-rise-12782425

once an England international.....

"Right now he appears to be a shell of the player we once knew and loved, and it’s a sad sight to see him struggling along.

As his pace has decreased and the goals have dried up his career has slowed to a virtual stand still.

The time has come for him to get moving - away from Villa."

I know just the place for him to go for a last big pay cheque!

• Backroom

A motivated Agbonlahor would be a decent signing! Any other Agbonlahor would be atrocious!

Would quite like Marquis if his former from last season carries on.

Archived