BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "walk With Birdy" - 18/75 Protest - Wolves Sky Game

Stuart

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear, christ, it certainly doesn't offend me. But just shouting abuse when cameras/reporters are watching just wasn't what was needed. Anyway, back to the 1875 idea, and bburn end concourse has got busier with only 5 mins to go til kickoff. Here's hoping

a total over reaction by the club. Extra police. The usual £1000 a game security in front of the DE. The Riverside and BBE has extra security (must be nice for the firm who has the contract)

Outside the DE, checking every ticket.

Pathetic small time security.

The DE is busier (concourse) than usual so maybe a few of the lost supporters are back

Ewood dead as usual

Real feeling of genuine pride and passion watching that. Something I've barely felt in the last 6 years. Keep it going....

One thing I have wondered. If those that took their seats for the opening 18 minutes didn't protest to 'cheer the boys on', how were they doing it? It was like a morgue for 18 minutes.

18/75ers getting booed by the fifth columnists.

That makes me so angry. Are they happy with going to league 1?

Don't rise to their bait protesters, they're Quislings or seriously ill informed. You are in the right for making a stand against this abusive relationship with the owners. Those who have taken part and those who at least congratulated those who did the 18/75 protest can hold their head up today.

Archived