BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Norwich City vs Rovers - 11/3/17

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Steele could have gotten a stronger hand on their first goal, but the 2nd was very unlucky. Although the guy who got the assist got pat a couple of players very easily. I couldn't see who the players were though?

He waltzed past Williams whilst J-Lo jogged alongside them both in no-mans land.

18 minutes ago, JAL said:

Absolute No ! .... let hope he gets deported back to Portugal  in the summer.

Bit strong that JAL....

Ive seen plenty of him and he's not very good, Wednesday fans are glad to see the back of him, but he scored today so let's give the lad a chance. 

• Backroom

JAL think about how this is coming across, earlier you referred to Paul Seniors wife as his bitch and then ask for a Portuguese player to be deported. Not great. 

I know you are frustrated with the state of the game and the club itself but let's try and keep a certain level of decency.

Cheers 

37 minutes ago, JAL said:

Absolute No ! .... let hope he gets deported back to Portugal  in the summer.

Hope that answers your question.

Can't say I've been impressed with what I've seen of him but the guy scored two today, took his second really well. Too say that seems a bit strange too me.  I know things are shocking at rovers at the moment but I can't remember the last time you posted on here which wasn't slagging the players off or slagging agents off. I mean Nyambe broke into the first team and immediately you brought up who his agent was and said he wasn't good enough without giving the boy a chance, you can't judge a young kid like that based on his agent, Nyambe has got a bit better with games, he's not there yet but the kid has potential. I know agents have played a part in the destruction of our club and that infuriates me but I get a bit fed up of seeing something negative every single time you post. I do post the odd negative rant myself but Why don't you just not bother coming on here if that's gunna be the case that EVERY time you post it's something like that? You might feel a bit less angry pal haha! 

28 minutes ago, Gav said:

Bit strong that JAL....

Ive seen plenty of him and he's not very good, Wednesday fans are glad to see the back of him, but he scored today so let's give the lad a chance. 

To be fair, Grabbi scored a cracking header against Liverpool, but he was Sh-it, mate.

4 hours ago, blueboy3333 said:

Cairney - superb in his 1st season, average in his second. Moved on for 5 times what we paid for him. Can't have played that badly.

King and Judge - you can't underperform if you never play.;)

And you can't play if a manger doesn't pick you.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

Bowyer played Cairney on the left of midfield mostly. He is playing more centrally for Fulham and flourishing. He always played better for us centrally too. A real black mark on Bowyer that one. 

Venkys sold him behind the managers back, so a real black mark against them rather than Bowyer :rolleyes:

I saw cairneys potential playing centrally  from day one. Really frustrating seeing him wasted out wide with wingers on  bench and crabs in middle with no creativity what so ever. He was the perfect link from midfield to the strikers , to drag players out of position and create chances plus he could hit a shot and was a decent free kick taker. It's hoddle syndrome all over again. These players are rare, they entertain and should be celebrated not benched , played out of position or cast off as "luxury players"

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

I saw cairneys potential playing centrally  from day one. Really frustrating seeing him wasted out wide with wingers on  bench and crabs in middle with no creativity what so ever. He was the perfect link from midfield to the strikers , to drag players out of position and create chances plus he could hit a shot and was a decent free kick taker. It's hoddle syndrome all over again. These players are rare, they entertain and should be celebrated not benched , played out of position or cast off as "luxury players"

Weren't we playing Lowe and Williamson in the middle with Rhodes and/or Gestede up front? Definite wasted opportunity with Cairney. Those 3 should have terrorized defences even more than they did. 

Always the same type of midfielder. Lowe, akpan Williamson tunnicliffe, evans, Jones, mokoena, grella, Andrews,  the list goes on. Every player like this needs a Dunn at the side of them. Not two players who win the ball give it to the defense to hoof up and then start again trying to win it back. The list of these players is endless. Dunn, rochina and cairney in the last 15 years are the only players that looked like they could unlock a defense and look what happened to them. look what they are worth to the team and what there worth in the transfer market when they go to a club that can get the best out of them. Another reason Conner needs a proper contract offer

32 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Bowyer played Cairney on the left of midfield mostly. He is playing more centrally for Fulham and flourishing. He always played better for us centrally too. A real black mark on Bowyer that one. 

He played on the right wing not the left cos either Conway or Marshall played left

Just now, Oldgregg86 said:

I thought he had what it takes to play centrally also but when he got the chance to play there he didn't take it. The game seemed to pass him by and he didn't seem to relish the rough and tumble that's involved when you play there.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I thought he had what it takes to play centrally also but when he got the chance to play there he didn't take it. The game seemed to pass him by and he didn't seem to relish the rough and tumble that's involved when you play there.

It's a fair comment but ultimately it's up to the manager to get the best out of him.

30 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I don't think Bowyer cared. He didn't seem to rate him. I remember he was on the bench way too much. 

Looks like they sold him too cheaply for sure. 

You don't think the manager cared that our most gifted midfield player was sold behind his back?

Thank god we've now got a DOF to ensure communication is of the utmost priority :wacko: roll on the summer

Just now, RV Blue said:

A crawling Danny Guthrie is more effective than a 100% fit Jason Lowe.

Wrong, hence the reason why Jason Lowe is the first pick on every managers team list whilst Danny is not.

Archived