BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ben Brereton Diaz

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/05/2023 at 00:28, philipl said:

I would keep it open.

BBD at Chile under a manager who clearly doesn't rate him and as a rather archetypal English sort of player at Villareal is going to be interesting to keep half an eye on.

Sorry to dredge this up but where does the clearly not rating him thing come from?

He was dropped by the new boss (I am not referring to games he was unavailable for) either subbed off or put on subs bench and in one case unused.

The killer is I thought Martin Sartres or what ever he was called didn't know how to use BBD strengths but this new guy plays a very narrow short passing game with no balls played for Ben to receive on the move.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, philipl said:

He has scored all 4 first half goals against the Dominican Republic.ย 

He is still a Rovers player until 30 June isn't he?

He got 3, he didn't take the penalty?

Some of that defending was quite the spectacle from the Dominican, good finish for his 3rd mind.

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

I was talking about a pretty bland tune to have pre a football match, not exactly the La Marseillaise, is it?

๐Ÿ˜

Ours is a superb national anthem. It's not an entry for the Eurovision Song Contest.