BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

TRANSFER THREAD - JANUARY 2021

4 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Seems like it was done to accommodate some journeyman from Plymouth.

Its not gone down too well on twitter but some are saying there are some efl rules which have basically forced them to release him. Not sure if its squad size or finances that have dictated it.

Snap him up

5 hours ago, WacoRover said:

Harwood-Bellis immediate need;

Pickering arrives for next year, when we are sure to lose a warm body or two. 

Mowbray isnt perfect as a tactician, but he’s doing what he can, bringing in player personnel. He’s been dealt crumbs, but he’s baking the cake. Let’s see if he can get it iced on May 8.  

He's a reasonable collector of ingredients but a rotten cook. He he can't put the ingredients together and has consistently neglected the base of the cake.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paul Mani said:

I’m completely happy to share the plaudits. The question is, if it goes wrong, are people willing to share the criticism? 

Well the manager would need to say 'i didn't sign that player somebody else did', that'll never happen. Besides how much input do the recruitment dept have in matches or day to day training once they've got the manager what he says he needs ?

It's his job to get a tune out of the now higher grade bits of the jigsaw he's being given. If he can't what do they do sack the recruitment dept or him ?

14 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Seems like it was done to accommodate some journeyman from Plymouth.

Its not gone down too well on twitter but some are saying there are some efl rules which have basically forced them to release him. Not sure if its squad size or finances that have dictated it.

13 minutes ago, neophox said:

Snap him up

He’d be worth a deal for the u23 squad for the rest of the year to take a closer look. Lad has talent 

4 minutes ago, rigger said:

Stupid boy!

I'm well aware of where Benno was playing ineffectively tonight, while pike was class.

I wasn't being critical of you, hopefully you will have the intellectual capacity to work that out 

Pike should be RB cover in the first team imo. Benno should not be in the squad.

1 minute ago, Vilesinner said:

I'm well aware of where Benno was playing ineffectively tonight, while pike was class.

I wasn't being critical of you, hopefully you will have the intellectual capacity to work that out 

Pike should be RB cover in the first team imo. Benno should not be in the squad.

It doesnt seem that he is in serious contention within the first team picture. When Nyambe, Bennett and Rankin Costello were all injured, he still didnt feature.

1 minute ago, Vilesinner said:

Perhaps you where not aware, but we were trading quotes from Dads Army 

Signings look sensible, Pickering is a fine left back who can play midfield and doing the business now ensured he came to Ewood rather than another club.

Another loan centre back adds the depth we need there, City seem to think a lot of him too. 

The frequency of fixtures and the desire for intensity in the games is proving a challenge for the current squad.  We desperately need some of the injuries to clear up.

At least the club found some money to put into the team, lots of other clubs are struggling.

• Like 1