BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR Away / Mercer’s Wine Club

Strange half. Started dreadfully, Nyambe all over the show and they kept exposing him and Bell. Then after that we were the dominant team. Not a fan of this false 9 bollocks though with Elliott.

Travis back to his old self, Davenport quietly effective, centre backs and keeper fine, Armstrong a constant threat, Rothwell anonymous again and Elliott always wanting the ball but lacking composure today.

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

well we ar`nt losing and we look a lot sounder in defence,i`ll take the boredom if we get a point or late goal out of it,branthwaite by the way has a touch of the david mail about him,i.e don`t ****  about if in doubt  just boot the ball as far as you can😊

He’s definitely playing beyond his years. Was a bit worried when he took a blow to face, thinking it may be karma :lol

Praised Nyambe numerous times on here but he has been very poor today. Couldn't believe my eyes, Bell similar on the left. Harvey been lacklustre too.

Arma been very lively, Gally has done well and Trav playing well. Lenny and Branthwaite doing well in battle.

Rothwell not good.

• Like 1

Just now, BigBar said:

Praised Nyambe numerous times on here but he has been very poor today. Couldn't believe my eyes, Bell similar on the left. Harvey been lacklustre too.

Arma been very lively, Gally has done well and Trav playing well. Lenny and Branthwaite doing well in battle.

Rothwell not good.

Another who needs a rest.

Defence looks great, Lenihan and Branthwaite have been superb. Only been caught out when Nyambe has been pretending to be Cafu as his want.

Midfield as we always find against teams with 3 at the back has been totally out numbered. We've dealt with that by being a lot more direct than normal which has worked pretty well. Travis has been excellent, Davenport and Rothwell so-so.

All forwards have played well. Armstrong superb down the left. Looks like he will score.

I would probably change the system at 60 mins when Dack comes on. Go 4231.  Tony might stick with the false 9 433, straight swap of Elliott for Dack. With the joy Armstrong I can see the sense in that also.

Very even marginal game. Could go either way. But entertaining.

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Strange half. Started dreadfully, Nyambe all over the show and they kept exposing him and Bell. Then after that we were the dominant team. Not a fan of this false 9 bollocks though with Elliott.

Travis back to his old self, Davenport quietly effective, centre backs and keeper fine, Armstrong a constant threat, Rothwell anonymous again and Elliott always wanting the ball but lacking composure today.

Ya, AA playing well on the left. Best he has played in a while. 

I would probably have Gallagher centre though and not Elliott 

Just now, Drover said:

On paper I like the midfield 3 of Rothwell, Davenport and Travis but it hasn't quite worked as well as I'd hope. Feels like we aren't getting enough from them going forwards joining in with the front 3 (surely should be rothwells brief)

It's so hard for the midfield three against 343. No room at all.