BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

QPR Away / Mercer’s Wine Club

Just now, BigBar said:

You trying on a laptop or computer? I had to do it via the app last week.

On laptop, I'm in now but I've been trying for a while and others have having trouble. I thought I was going to have to give it up as a bad job at one point. Be nice if they could do a smart tv app.

• Like 2

Just now, booth said:

On laptop, I'm in now but I've been trying for a while and others have having trouble. I thought I was going to have to give it up as a bad job at one point. Be nice if they could do a smart tv app.

Yeah it would be pal. Glad you got sorted 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Can see no further than a Rovers' win.

We have some momentum and confidence should be soaring with 10 points out of our last 12.

Think only Mowbray can defeat us today - more players at his disposal so big risk is selection of his favourites and/or square pegs in round holes syndrome.

Unless he makes a dog breakfast of his team selection, will be going big on Rovers' win at almost 3/2 - fill yer boots.

We really do need to turn recent results (in spite of beyond dire performances) into a sustained run of results.

It’s been dreadful viewing but if we keep getting the points then it’s all that matters.

Just now, RoverInverness said:

Not working here either. My wife is now suggesting I can paint the bannisters whilst listening to commentary instead. Thanks ifollow, come on ... ... ...

Seems to be working now, I'm in. Think you might have to wait ages for it to load instead of refreshing, the payment screen itself was fine.

I was seconds away from looking for a dodgy stream, it was pissing me off.

2 minutes ago, knobblybottom said:

iFollow not working for me either. I'm going to give up if it isn't sorted soon

Have you tried refreshing the page?

I’m convinced that it’s an amateur operation. Everyone logging on at 2:55pm will be killing their server.