BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

bowyer is the only one in ten years that actually had us looking like we could get in the play offs,he just needed an experienced no 2

Mowbray could have if he knew his best 11 and stuck with them, and stopped tinkering, stopped playing players out of position. He's good at nullifying our own players.

• Like 2

Woeful again, no plan, no threat, a journey in reverse.

Solely reliant on Armstrong scoring. We wont miss Gallagher on the pitch but best wishes to him and hope he recovers as soon as possible, sounds like a nasty injury. Brereton non existent too bar a few pathetic attempts. Elliott poor but like Gallagher in the wrong position.

Davenport our best player whereas Travis continues to underwhelm. Bell an embarrassment at left back, the kids at centre back not fit for purpose, Nyambe was pretty good and his injury is a huge blow. Subs wise, none made an impact, Rothwell and Buckley were pointlessly late, Dack was as desperate to impact as any but played too deep and Dolan invisible bar one woeful cross.

Most of the anger seems to be towards the comments Mowbray makes at the moment, I get that but dont agree. He wont be under pressure from the owners but no one likes their competence being questioned, hence the continued nonsense he spouts. The anger and frustration for me lies on what I saw and continue to pay for and see on the pitch.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

“We’re worried about Nyambe, a player who we have spoken about a lot this week, he excessively works extraordinarily hard, he needed a break and then it seems the world is questioning why he isn’t playing and then here he is, he might be out for months.

“You have to protect players and people should let the manager manage.‘’

He's either got a very short memory or is starting to completely unravel.

When questioned about Nyambe's omission on Wednesday night he definitely said there was no particular reason for it he had a big squad and sometimes players didn't make the cut. Not  even a hint about RN needing a rest.

If he's going to lie through his teeth he might as well get his story straight.

It's also exceptionally bad form to insinuate its the fans fault RN is injured. If there's any doubt over his fitness then any proper coach would ensure he doesn't play until he is right and all he has to do is explain that.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Woeful again, no plan, no threat, a journey in reverse.

Solely reliant on Armstrong scoring. We wont miss Gallagher on the pitch but best wishes to him and hope he recovers as soon as possible, sounds like a nasty injury. Brereton non existent too bar a few pathetic attempts. Elliott poor but like Gallagher in the wrong position.

Davenport our best player whereas Travis continues to underwhelm. Bell an embarrassment at left back, the kids at centre back not fit for purpose, Nyambe was pretty good and his injury is a huge blow. Subs wise, none made an impact, Rothwell and Buckley were pointlessly late, Dack was as desperate to impact as any but played too deep and Dolan invisible bar one woeful cross.

Most of the anger seems to be towards the comments Mowbray makes at the moment, I get that but dont agree. He wont be under pressure from the owners but no one likes their competence being questioned, hence the continued nonsense he spouts. The anger and frustration for me lies on what I saw and continue to pay for and see on the pitch.

What we see on the pitch IS down to TM though.

• Like 1

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

What we see on the pitch IS down to TM though.

Thats what im saying. I am fed up with him and have been for a bit not because of how he acts on the touchline or indeed what he says in his interviews. He can say what he wants and do what he wants if the team wins games. Its solely the on field confusion and repeatedly poor results that causes me to be pissed off.

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

He's either got a very short memory or is starting to completely unravel.

When questioned about Nyambe's omission on Wednesday night he definitely said there was no particular reason for it he had a big squad and sometimes players didn't make the cut. Not  even a hint about RN needing a rest.

If he's going to lie through his teeth he might as well get his story straight.

It's also exceptionally bad form to insinuate its the fans fault RN is injured. If there's any doubt over his fitness then any proper coach would ensure he doesn't play until he is right and all he has to do is explain that.

Or sub him off early. Its not like the injury occurred in the 8th minute! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

He wont be, they dont care. He will stay at least this season regardless, and I would be flabbergasted if otherwise.

You post this sort of comment after every game. 

The owners will be aware of the results aswell as every going at the club like Application for the new training complex. They are financing the club 20 million pounds plus. 

I was shocked when Bowyer was sacked when it was done on Monday evening. 

Wasn't Coyle sacked on Tuesday Afternoon around 3pm to 4pm?

You know what tells me TM isn't going anytime soon. The application and the same screw over team as Coventry. Results wise he has been safe as houses on many dismal runs but with the trough looking particularly full at the moment no way will TM and his lot be getting their snouts out anytime soon. And HSH will be telling the owners that there's no need for change if they aren't already complicit in it. 

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

You post this sort of comment after every game. 

The owners will be aware of the results aswell as every going at the club like Application for the new training complex. They are financing the club 20 million pounds plus. 

I was shocked when Bowyer was sacked when it was done on Monday evening. 

Wasn't Coyle sacked on Tuesday Afternoon around 3pm to 4pm?

We will see then, if they really do care and he really is under pressure, considering the comparative stagnation to previous seasons, the on field confusion and the recent form in particular, he wont be on charge v Watford. He will.

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

We will see then, if they really do care and he really is under pressure, considering the comparative stagnation to previous seasons, the on field confusion and the recent form in particular, he wont be on charge v Watford. He will.

Depends on what the owners want to do with his future. 

They might want a replacement in place like other clubs. 

Who knows what they are thinking about his future. We simple don't know. 

FROM BBC SPORTS

Blackburn Rovers manager Tony Mowbray: "It was more like the way we want to play after a frustrating last few games.

"We looked like the team we've been for most of the season and we feel a bit hard done by not getting anything from the game. It just seems to be the way it's going for us at the moment.

"We needed to raise the levels after the last few games and I felt we did that. It was similar to the QPR game when we were also pretty dominant and yet lost 1-0.

"But I've told the players we will win football matches with those sort of performance levels. We have to play with that urgency and with a front-foot attitude. We had the chance with the penalty kick and I felt we'd have gone on to win it if we'd have scored."

Edited by yoda's brother

Just now, yoda's brother said:

FROM BBS SPORTS

Blackburn Rovers manager Tony Mowbray: "It was more like the way we want to play after a frustrating last few games.

"We looked like the team we've been for most of the season and we feel a bit hard done by not getting anything from the game. It just seems to be the way it's going for us at the moment.

"We needed to raise the levels after the last few games and I felt we did that. It was similar to the QPR game when we were also pretty dominant and yet lost 1-0.

"But I've told the players we will win football matches with those sort of performance levels. We have to play with that urgency and with a front-foot attitude. We had the chance with the penalty kick and I felt we'd have gone on to win it if we'd have scored."

If he’s settling for that then no wonder mr no charisma has lost his influence on the side and as a result failing to inspire

10 minutes ago, RoverKyle said:

Didn't think I could be anymore annoyed after watching that crap. Just read Mowbray's comments after the game about Nyambe. I can't believe we're in this situation with no end in sight. As others have said, managers doing the same at other clubs wouldn't have a job for long. 

Mate your to blame for nyambe 😂

1 minute ago, yoda's brother said:

FROM BBC SPORTS

More sound bites for the owners.

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Depends on what the owners want to do with his future. 

They might want a replacement in place like other clubs. 

Who knows what they are thinking about his future. We simple don't know. 

It took a little longer than most for the penny to drop regarding the stagnation under the current manager, and seems that it has yet to drop regarding our absent owners.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

So why didn't they get in touch with Mowbray?

You're not wrong but what's the point of a bloody interview?

What's he going to say that he's not already said, other than spout another load of insulting shite?

We don't need to hear any more IMO, we've seen and heard more than enough.

Just fuck off the lot of you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

took a little longer than most for the penny to drop regarding the stagnation under the current manager

We were close to the top 6 with a game in hand. Now we 10 points off top 6. 

But it's more the fact we moved away from how we played at the start of the season that is more of the problem. Last good performance? Preston away? 

• Like 3