BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Forest v Rovers Sat 20 Feb 3pm

20 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

“We’re worried about Nyambe, a player who we have spoken about a lot this week, he excessively works extraordinarily hard, he needed a break and then it seems the world is questioning why he isn’t playing and then here he is, he might be out for months.

“You have to protect players and people should let the manager manage.‘’

People would love to stop the manager managing right now and with good reason.

It's a ridiculously defensive response to people wondering why our best RB wasn't playing, especially when you answer it with 'no reason'. If it was for his tired legs to be given a break, just fucking say that! If you think nobody has a right to ask any questions about anything you're doing, don't do any fucking interviews!!

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

“We’re worried about Nyambe, a player who we have spoken about a lot this week, he excessively works extraordinarily hard, he needed a break and then it seems the world is questioning why he isn’t playing and then here he is, he might be out for months.

“You have to protect players and people should let the manager manage.‘’

Is TM admitting he does not pick the team? If not then it was his choice to play him today

• Like 4

The last 11 games: Three wins. 11 points.

9 goals scored, 11 allowed. 

We were 8th on the table, just a win away from playoff place. Now, we’re 12th, but playoffs is a distant dream, 10 points away now.  

I refuse to feel sorry for Tony. Since December 19, 4 players have returned to the lineup after long term injuries. Three other players have come into the first team that he hand-picked. He’s been paid well to manage Rovers to win games. 

Its not working. We’re frustrated, hes frustrated, too. But he’s paid to do the job. It’s not getting done.

Time to move on, and give someone else a try. 

• Like 6

More BS if you can stomach it: https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/19106245.tony-mowbrays-verdict-rovers-defeat-nottingham-forest/

One line on the owners: ‘We have to keep going until we’re told not to and that they (the owners) don’t like the fact we’ve lost four on the bounce, that’s okay.’

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, StevenSK said:

And this! It seems like he is saying he picked him because of fan pressure (which is only felt online right now anyway), even though the fan pressure was only there because he refused to give any explanation about why he was dropped!!

• Like 1

Just now, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Asked about how concerned he was by a fourth straight defeat, Mowbray said: “I’ve talked about my views on football, I’m performance related, I think the performance was really decent and if we play like that most weeks then we’ll win football matches"

The man's a fucking idiot. 

It was turgid and dull. Sideways with no purpose no intent, ponderous slow stuff whereby the opposition got behind the ball every time. It’s boring stuff and has been all year, it’s like a team of crabs.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

People would love to stop the manager managing right now and with good reason.

It's a ridiculously defensive response to people wondering why our best RB wasn't playing, especially when you answer it with 'no reason'. If it was for his tired legs to be given a break, just fucking say that! If you think nobody has a right to ask any questions about anything you're doing, don't do any fucking interviews!!

Nothing on Radio Lancashire. Even Neill came on to face the music after a banging but no Mowbray.

• Like 3

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Asked about how concerned he was by a fourth straight defeat, Mowbray said: “I’ve talked about my views on football, I’m performance related, I think the performance was really decent and if we play like that most weeks then we’ll win football matches"

The man's a fucking idiot. 

Yet when we scrap a win it’s all about the result not the performance 

• Like 6

Very disappointed result. 

We look nothing like the team we were at the start of the season. Since our away win at Preston we haven't look the same team, players lack confidence and team shape has gone. 

Only Armstrong and Davenport sounded good today. 

Mowbray doesn't need to make those comments about fans concerns about Nyambe. Some fans just want to play. Maybe tell the fans the truth about Nyambe and having to game time regular due to his likelihood of picking up hamstring injuries. 

He sounds rattled by recent performances and results like he is under pressure form the owners

I hope Gallagher recovers from what can been nasty injury, 

25 minutes ago, yoda's brother said:

so whats the email addy for venkys that we are going to bombard for the sacking of mowbray

Do you think Venkys will listen to the fans finally after past managerial problems. 

• Like 1