BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer transfer window 2021.

6 minutes ago, rigger said:

And what are your thoughts on the Rovers transfer dealings ?

My thoughts are we are struggling to get players to come here. As Sparks Rover said we are fucked and news travels. The Southampton lads not coming the Brighton lads limped home. It’s going to be a long hard season in rovers world. Let’s hope there are three worse than us.

• Like 1

I’ve hidden your posts whilst serious claims of racism are investigated.

A reminder that by accepting our terms of service, you accept total liability for your posts on BRFCS and should we (BRFCS) be contacted by the police your data will be handed over to them. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ulrich said:

It's madness 😜 I'm beginning to think we won't sign a single player.

When will the venkys nightmare end?

For me it will end when

1)They run the club properly.

2)They leave the club.

3)I die.

I actually hope it is option 1)

Edited by rigger

1 hour ago, Ulrich said:

So transfer news.....

The only transfer news I’m praying for is nothing to do with what might be coming in…it’s what desperately needs to go out…Mowbray, Lowe, Venus. 
Their entire presentation by what they do and what they say is doom, doom and more doom 

…….would you sign for them ? 

…….would you pay to watch their football ?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What makes you think there’s a chance of them running the club properly after doing the exact opposite for the last ten years ? I just hope they go before I do.

I never said I thought they would run the club properly. Those where my options of how the nightmare might be ended. A little humour was intended.

3 hours ago, rigger said:

For me it will end when

1)They run the club properly.

2)They leave the club.

3)I die.

I actually hope it is option 1)

I dunno option 3 has appeal haha.  After 10 years I just want it to come to whatever end. Preferably soon.

2 hours ago, Dolly blue said:

The only transfer news I’m praying for is nothing to do with what might be coming in…it’s what desperately needs to go out…Mowbray, Lowe, Venus. 
Their entire presentation by what they do and what they say is doom, doom and more doom 

…….would you sign for them ? 

…….would you pay to watch their football ?

Amen to that 👍

No I wouldn't play or pay for the coventrios supposed football, they both send me to sleep

• Like 1

1 hour ago, had.e.nuff said:

they have to be current internationals playing 75% of the games for their country

It's not quite that simple anymore. You need enough points, which is based on all sorts of stuff. The strength of the league, where your team finished, how many games you played for them, European competition, if you're an international then what country it's for (how many games you played for them, what ranking they are) and even youth internationals gain points for that. It's complicated and it makes it very difficult for most players from various leagues to make it, but there are instances where you don't need to be a 75% of games international.

2 hours ago, had.e.nuff said:

they have to be current internationals playing 75% of the games for their country

No. The rules are much more complex than this. It’s a points based system based on league, league appearances, cup appearances, continental cup appearances and then international minutes. You need 15 points to get a GBE work permit.

Some players get their work permit based off their league minutes alone. Some play in random leagues that offer little points but they play for the best team in that country who won the title, won the cup and featured in the Europa League, thus get the points