BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

Bournemouth are about to sign James Hill from Fleetwood for £1.6m which could rise by a further million in add ons. Not seen him myself, but Sparks rates him highly.

They are also signing Ethan Laird on loan from United. I think he was at Swansea for the first half of this season. Could have been a decent signing for us, that one. Let's see who we have lined up.

18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Forest have signed Bournemouth centre back Steve Cook. Interesting that Parker has let him go. 

https://twitter.com/NFFC/status/1478403333790576640?t=Xv_bBK7FF7ddvzuWtvNnPQ&s=19

Just posted in the transfer thread, and Islander has beaten me to it here, but they're signing James Hill from Fleetwood. Looks a great prospect.

Edit: and SuperBrfc beat me too!

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

21 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

West Brom have signed USA striker Daryl Dike.

He was banging them in for Barnsley last season when he was there on loan. If he carries on where he left off it makes Rovers job that bit harder.

That's definitely a statement signing. He is exactly what they have been missing.

West Brom have already got Daryl Dike

Middlesbrough have signed Aaron Connolly and expected to get Balogun from Arsenal

Forest have signed Keinan Davies and Steve Cook and are linked with Jed Wallace.

Lets see what Venkys have up their sleeves other than relentless talk about selling our best players whilst sat 2nd.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Poor old Derby County fans ....Mike Ashley says he wants to buy the club

Not really Jim.  Best way back for them I'd say...at least he's fairly normal and has money.  I'd imagine them back in the top league within 5 years if he buys them, then sold to Kim Jon Ill

• Like 4

Just on a side note, watching City vs Swindon in the cup; 2nd goal coming from fannying about with it at the back, then dispossessed leading to a goal. Having seen the highlights from every championship goal this season, it's amazing how many times this happens. Such a ridiculous was to concede a goal. Swansea being at the forefront of this, architects of their own downfall.

So glad we don't play in this bs style anymore

• Like 1

Revealed: how Sports Direct effectively pays below minimum wage

Mike Ashley: Who is the founder of Sports Direct?

Sports Direct promised in 2016 to end zero-hours contracts and offer its workers guaranteed hours, but unions have since accused the company of breaking that pledge.

The firm has attracted criticism for continuing to recruit workers on zero-hours contracts during the pandemic.

Remind you of someone, would you like him to take over Rovers?

5 hours ago, ben_the_beast said:

Continuing on the Qpr theme. Keeper Diang has now left for African Cup of Nations. And his replacement in his first game today looked as though he popped his shoulder saving the penalty which sent them through. Worrying for them.

Perhaps we could loan them Pears.

• Like 5