BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

News From Other Leagues

7 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

They didn’t waste that much time in added time to warrant that much added on top of the original six . I agree though great game

Well it was Fergie time in reverse so it was ok by me. There was plenty of the Posh keeper falling on the floor when there was no need. 

• Backroom

That's what you call bottle. Coming back from 4-0 down to 4-4, conceding in extra time and coming back again, then scoring all five of your penalties. Fair play, what an incredible match. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

That's what you call bottle. Coming back from 4-0 down to 4-4, conceding in extra time and coming back again, then scoring all five of your penalties. Fair play, what an incredible match. 

Whose going to take a peek at Peterborough’s messageboard? 🫣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

well done wednesday i hope they win the final,always liked going to hillsboro

not sure about the daft pitch invasion,they hav`nt won anything yet

Not sure? Hell, even I'd have been over the barrier if Rovers had done that incredible come back.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, wilsdenrover said:

I’ve just taken a look - they seem more ‘controlled’ than we’d be 😁

Tbf I imagine a result like that shifts you from anger to just shellshocked disbelief. 

• Like 2

Well pleased for Darren Moore, had some horrendous abuse this week. Always seems like a thoroughly decent fella. I would say it’s crazy how we had him on the coaching staff a few years back, but they were ridiculous times.

• Like 5

Proper football city, Sheffield. Two clubs in the second and third tiers and they’ve been pulling in well over 50,000 between them each week.

Yet they get nowhere near the arse kissing that one club big city outfits like Leeds and Newcastle get.

• Like 3

I wouldn't be too happy with Ferguson if I was a Peterborough fan. Don Goodman summed it up in commentary when he said they needed to go long, back to front quickly and get the Sheffield defenders turning. Instead they insisted on playing out from the back and played right into Sheffields hands. I guess he is one of the 'principled' generation of managers who don't want to play and other way to get results.

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Got to say I think Don Goodman is an excellent pundit, really understands the game and doesn’t just talk in s load of platitudes.

I agree. He is probably the most considered and insightful summariser at the moment. I refereed him a few times and there was no edge to him at all. He was pleasant, articulate and had an understanding of what my role was.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I agree. He is probably the most considered and insightful summariser at the moment. I refereed him a few times and there was no edge to him at all. He was pleasant, articulate and had an understanding of what my role was.

Best way to be. Pointless getting into slanging matches with the ref. Pushing and shoving other players ? Why ? What’s that all about ? Just nail them them the next chance you get.