BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

West Brom Preview

Glad I kept my 32 quid in my pocket. All this rubbish about false number 9s, Centre Forwrads at 6 foot 6 on the wing has finished me off...Never heard so much rubbish. What's up with round pegs in round holes and give em a game.

• Like 2

• Backroom
1 minute ago, TheRoversReturn said:

At home in the first half we managed 1 shot to WBA's 12. 1 to 12...at home...in just the first half!!! They're not that good enough to excuse that. Nowhere near good enough.

We've been THAT bad. Wrong tactics and selections from TM today. Not good enough, yet again.

And yet some people are saying we had a decent half! Are expectations THAT low? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

Gave away a goal, held our own for 46 mins pretty well then undone by a very good attacking move. But you can see the difference between their players and ours: bigger, older, stronger and better.

I don’t know why everyone thinks Clarkson is playing as a false 9, he’s clearly playing a good 10 yards behind Gallagher and Ben. 

Yeah, it’s kind of a diamond but the shape is pretty amorphous, it just keeps shifting into no shape at all. Too many long balls and not enough structure to win second balls.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
Just now, tina said:

Any dissent from the crowd about terrible Tony's tactics (plus the fact the idiot is still in a job here)?

There were quite a few boos at half time!