BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Attendances: A cause for concern

The 4g/3g signal for me doesn’t work on match days. It’s pathetic in this day and age. 

I think a hard copy screen shot is the way to go. 

Make sure elderly friends/ relatives are given the necessary help - it must be a nightmare for some. 

• Backroom
4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well maybe its time your local GP surgery started using it given the practicalities and the ability to book appointments, order prescriptions check your medical records, etc

If people aren't vaccinated and don't want to be thats their personal choice and I ain't going to lecture people what to do

Thats what I did this morning when I did a trial run ready for next week home game

Well Mike or your info I don't have Covid-19 and I would say I am very unlikely to catch it at the minute

Argue with me all you like, you'll still need the correct app or a negative LF to get on the ground. I'm just helping you.

• Like 2

• Backroom
5 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I’ve got the pass which runs out on the 8th of January. Then what happens. I’ve had both jabs ?

and do we have to wear them bloody masks in ground ?

Just get another pass on the 8th January 🙂

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
35 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I’ve got the pass which runs out on the 8th of January. Then what happens. I’ve had both jabs ?

You have to get a pass for each game. Masks optional.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Argue with me all you like, you'll still need the correct app or a negative LF to get on the ground. I'm just helping you.

Mike, like I said this morning that I downloaded the NHS app this morning as a trial run to see how it works and what its about. Clearly missed all my other comments on it today on here

47 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

The date of your passport can be extended by requesting another after 28 days

• Like 1

England double vax rate is 81.9%

So 2000 or so will not be eligible for the pass. I imagine half of those doing the tests to get in and half just not bothering with the hassle.

The test still needs to be uploaded to the NHS app to get the 48 hour QR code pass. You don't just do a test. In fact actually doing the test is the optional bit.

Not unique to Rovers but can see gates down by 10%. Plus additional costs to the club e.g. opening turnstiles at 12:30. Can't see many wanting to sit in the cold for 4.5 hours.

As per the announcement today, you also need to take ID so they can cross check the pass is yours.

Edited by OldEwoodBlue

I went to wembley v Andorra - a crowd of over 60k was expected. The system in place suggested checks on your covid status etc but in all reality it was easy, show your phone if you could access 4g and mot people just sailed through the security checks without any issue. I just do not see it as an issue at Rovers.

• Like 1

Why aim for a big crowd and deal with the hassle?

Makes more sense to this lot to keep numbers low but make as much as possible from them. 

Might make sense on their monthly targets and ensuring an easy life but long term dangerous for this football club.

But hey we got low gates in the 80s so its all part of the circle of life.

• Like 1