BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 19/10/21

57 minutes ago, TonyM said:

Currently this is probably the closest game to home for me, but not travelling in to see it - will watch on RoversTV, but not optimistic.

Is it raining in The Chalfonts Tony ? 😄

Ruddy pouring down here in monsoon season, but great weather for cycling to work 💪

Have you got to many games in the smoke recently?

Cheers! M

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Is it raining in The Chalfonts Tony ? 😄

Ruddy pouring down here in monsoon season, but great weather for cycling to work 💪

Have you got to many games in the smoke recently?

Cheers! M

Windy and a bit of damp/drizzle , but not really raining

Not seen a game live since before lockdown (lots on-line) ....

T

• Like 2

i knew he`d drop rothwell and buckley😪 though i did`nt think he`d be so daft as to bring in the little boy clarkson,id`e sooner have johnson starting,looks like it`s a back 3 as well,which has never worked,glad about butterworth starting,hope he has a good game otherwise we`ll never see him again,edun is also in his best position imo,cmon rovers,get into em

9 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

He is just so random. Never any rhyme or reason to any of his decisions.

I reckon the death spiral will crank up a notch tonight:

QPR 2 Rovers 0

You know the Tombola goes into overdrive on the odd occasion.

In fairness, in the past when his lineups have been proper wtf moments, it seems to pay off.

14 minutes ago, Gordon Gekko said:

Rothwell looked like he had a knock at the end of the game on Saturday so not surprised he’s benched him. Looking forward to seeing what Butterworth can do! 

Could it be Rothwell has signed for Rangers at the end of season? 

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Hmmmm..... Is this :

Kaminski

Van Hecke.    Ayala.   Lenihan

Nyambe.     Travis.     Edun.      Pickering

Clarkson

Butterworth.    Brereton

?

Was trying to work it out myself, I think you've nailed it though.

Not sure how that midfield and attack are linking up though.

van hecke was visibly shattered on saturday,understandably so,i find it strange he`s starting again instead of easing him back to match fitness,mowbray has said in the past players must be physically ready for the challenge,so what does he do,he starts someone who`s not played since august,keeps him on till he`s ready to drop then starts him again 3 days later,im`e glad he does`nt train horses or greyhounds🤥

Pickering will have his work cut out with Adomah.

And with Chair in midfield I’d be a lot happier with Johnson in there than Clarkson… although I noticed after Cov, Mowbray was on about taking Buckley off and he said he had a choice of bringing on either Davenport to sure things up, or Clarkson who is a passer. No mention of Johnson - he has clearly decided that he is now a centre back in his twilight years after an average 45 mins there in an emergency!

I hope to god Van Hecke isn’t left to look after Dykes.

It’ll be interesting to see how Dozzell does, as he was rubbished by a lot of our fans when we were briefly linked with him.

Glad to see Butterworth get a start!

Edited by Miller11

7 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

van hecke was visibly shattered on saturday,understandably so,i find it strange he`s starting again instead of easing him back to match fitness,mowbray has said in the past players must be physically ready for the challenge,so what does he do,he starts someone who`s not played since august,keeps him on till he`s ready to drop then starts him again 3 days later,im`e glad he does`nt train horses or greyhounds🤥

Classic Mowbary in't it?

Tombola Tony strikes again. Looks like a massively negative side that is only going to invite pressure and we don't have the stones to contain it.

Glad to see Butterworth starting , but if this team struggles going forward as I expect it will then you just know Tony is going to use that as an excuse to never play him again.

• Like 1