BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 19/10/21

6 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

This is crap.

For all the shouting for him to play, Butterworth looks well off the pace. Although in fairness, he’s not the only one.

Terrible team selection, terrible formation. We were doing okay with 4 at the back, then he decided to go five because he didn't have anyone to replace Nyambe so he thought having two defenders out of position would somehow make it right. Stupid decision but he was backed into a corner.

However why he's persisted with it when it began a series of poor results I don't know. Well I do know, he's thick.

• Like 5

What's the point in Clarkson. Looks like a little kid. 

Surely Garrett from the U23s would have more presence than him. Pointless loan. 

Struggling to get any posession. hopefully keep it tight and nick something 

Edited by benhben
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Lucky not concede a pen, arm looked away from the body. Ref looked unsighted thankfully.

My initial reaction was fuck off, he's just smashed it at him from a couple of yards away and I'm never a fan of those being given, even though they are. But on the replay he did have his hands up a bit too much.

Just now, booth said:

Terrible team selection, terrible formation. We were doing okay with 4 at the back, then he decided to go five because he didn't have anyone to replace Nyambe so he thought having two defenders out of position would somehow make it right. Stupid decision but he was backed into a corner.

However why he's persisted with it when it began a series of poor results I don't know. Well I do know, he's thick.

i think tony has a deluded view  of his own ability,thus he thinks he can change formations at will and all be ok,the big problem is his players ar`nt good enough to adjust and he certaintly is`nt a good enough coach to get his message through to them,the result is everyone running around not knowing what they are supposed to be doing and just one big disjointed mess

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, riverholmes said:

Poor choice by Mowbray not to have a defender on the bench, again. If a CB gets injured or fatigued, then the team will be in trouble. 

Never any excuse for that when you can have 7 subs on the bench. Big and unnecessary risk. Instead of a defender let's have 3 midfielders and 3 attackers even though there's no way we will need to bring 3 attackers nor 3 midfielders. Stupid, again.

Eh, on second thoughts, maybe he is thinking he already has 5 at the back and another in midfield who can play there, so he can switch to 4 at the back if need be.

Edited by bluebruce