BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

9 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

any takers?

Horrific video but still funny that he can piss off Spurs fans.

In all seriousness, probs not for me, his injury record speaks for itself

With his once a week presenting gig at Talksport and coaching at Arsenal, Id be surprised he is seriously looking. If a London club is desperate enough then I think he may try to play.

1 minute ago, dingles staying down 4ever said:

With his once a week presenting gig at Talksport and coaching at Arsenal, Id be surprised he is seriously looking. If a London club is desperate enough then I think he may try to play.

Come on, he'd bite your hand off for another contract. Talksport and coaching pales in comparison.

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Not for me at all personally.

As Tyrone rightly says we've (thankfully) moved away from the hoofing the ball up to a big lump model.

I presume you've had a word with Darragh Lenihan, Simon?.....it's his only 'out ball'!

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Come on, he'd bite your hand off for another contract. Talksport and coaching pales in comparison.

Not sure, he always struck me as a player who was always better when he wasn't playing. At least he could fill Corry Evans spot in the t...........reatment room!!

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Not for me at all personally.

As Tyrone rightly says we've (thankfully) moved away from the hoofing the ball up to a big lump model.

I presume you've had a word with Darragh Lenihan, Simon?.....it's his only 'out ball'!

15 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Nyambe linked with Southampton and Leeds, Rovers want £3m 😂 embarrassing stuff from the "fantastic" management.

You don't attach a source for this but as Southampton already have better players at right back in Livramento and Walker-Peters I very much doubt there is any truth in that part of the story.

14 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Nyambe linked with Southampton and Leeds, Rovers want £3m 😂 embarrassing stuff from the "fantastic" management.

Is that from a reasonably reputable source?

If so, strange how all these Premier League Clubs want him considering he's meant to be so poor.

The beginning of the end of the promotion push?

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Forest now bidding for Jed Wallace after interest from Turkey. There you go Venkys, an available, top class Championship player who has played in a 2 for Millwall this season and gives proven quality. I wont hold my breath...

How much are Forest willing to pay? 

Seems to going for it given the wages Cook must be on now

1 minute ago, glen9mullan said:

Biggest longshot ever, but

Following his collapse at Euros Eriksen no club, does not want to retire, a deal til the end of the season to prove his fitness to everyone, alas an archibald/ardilles stroke, be bums on seats and an incredible addition.

Tin hat time

Eriksen was quoted in the papers today as saying he "came back from the dead" when he collapsed

Rather like Rovers if we somehow got promoted this season after a decade in the wilderness

Good shout though, and I think Rovers would get alot of kudos nationally if it happened

I won't though

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Young Hill looks like he's getting his move to Bournemouth from Fleetwood.  We should be all over that as I said ages ago...help get us promote like. Lancashire lad with a big future.🤞

Funny - talking to a Fleetwood season ticket holder - he was amazed that Bournemouth were paying so much as he didn't particularly rate him.