BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 20/11/21 (& local info for those heading to the gate, from a Bristol City follower)

23 hours ago, arbitro said:

dropping Wharton sends out the wrong message to the players and fans..

Yes it does and don't discount what it does to the player(s) too.  Mobary has regulatly done this though to shoehorn in the lemon drizzle club members that olay for us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TruRover said:

He’s criminally underrated by this board. By far the best midfielder we have at the club. 

While normally I would agree with the 2nd point Rothwell has clearly never become distracted this season - his work ethic has been incredible and he clearly cares and want to win. 

While I like davenport 2 holding midfielders against a poor Bristol city team is overkill. 

Maybe the best attacking midfielder, but not the best midfielder as there is a defensive side to midfield.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Yes it does and don't discount what it does to the player(s) too.  Mobary has regulatly done this though to shoehorn in the lemon drizzle club members that olay for us.

creating confusion and uncertainty is a classic sociopath tactic, to deflect attention away from yourself, and to make people focus on the drama you've created in their lives.

Just saying.... classic Sociopath... facades... drama bombs... deliberate sabotage of others to ward off criticism of self...

Of course, that could never happen at a PROFESSIONAL club like Blackburn Rovers...  No, nay. Never..hmmm

Lets see what pops up at 2pm ish when the team sheet is published.  I think you can lay bets pretty reliably on the shape of the team at that point, regardless of what horsepooh has been spouted by the manager beforehand.

Tick, tock...

2 hours ago, Displaced Rover said:

Rothwell shouldn’t be starting so call me crazy. Two reasons:

1) Players who started last game deserve to keep the shirt.

2) Whilst he’s not signed a contract extension, we should be planning for future without him.

The reason we are in the situation with point 2, is probably because over the years we have never done point 1.

• Like 3

On 17/11/2021 at 05:25, infoman said:

The "other lot" are at home against Tranmere so you might bump into Tranmere followers en route to Bristol

Now that's interesting....three lots of fans of teams called 'Rovers' all in one town or city at the same time to see their teams play on the same day. Has to be a first?

I suppose we might have all been visiting London at some point but surely the odds of that are still low.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Now that's interesting....three lots of fans of teams called 'Rovers' all in one town or city at the same time to see their teams play on the same day. Has to be a first?

I suppose we might have all been visiting London at some point but surely the odds of that are still low.

Football Focus once again missing a trick 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Is this available on Rovers TV? On my account I can only see audio subscriptions available...

Yes, the £10 video pass is - ''This match is available to all International supporters and is not available to view in the UK and Ireland''

Edited by AllRoverAsia

5 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

That’s fair enough for me. Those players earned the right to wear the shirts last time out. Now they’ve got to keep them.

My thoughts exactly. We’ve quite often in the past not given players a chance after a decent showing. Could prove to be an awesome bit of loan business, when it looked like a waste. 

I want to give credit to the manager, but it almost feels like somethings seem to turn into positives against his doings. Anyway, let’s just hopefully embrace it and hope it’s not a flash in the pan. 

10 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Yes, the £10 video pass is - ''This match is available to all International supporters and is not available to view in the UK and Ireland''

Seems odd to block Ireland off. They're hardly going to be coming to games too often.

• Like 1