BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

WOAH. What was that? Zeefuik's played more football this season than Costello. He had to play tonight if this is the alternative but as a team our shape is wrong, they are absolutely all over the place, back to being a team of poor individuals tonight. 2 subs at half time please! Davenport on and let Buckley/ Rothwell do what they are good at. Gallagher off!

• Like 3

A slow start, Hull scored, and have done nothing since.

A stonewall penalty waved away.

Khadra unlucky with another.

Rovers are the better side but I'll echo what others have said; the final ball is non-existent, Khadra tries one dribble too many, Gallagher has been anonymous.

3 minutes ago, superniko said:

Exactly this. He does everything that Gallagher should, be surprised if he’s even on half the wage too 

Gallagher has to be one of the worst players ever to wear a Rovers shirt. Needs subbing at half time. 

Brereton isn't playing a lot better on the night either.  He needs to start pulling his finger out as well.

JRC is absolutely woeful. I wouldn't say he's even professional standard defensively. To think some people prefer him to the brilliant Nyambe.

Need someone to get stuck in in midfield and the defence are being bullied by the limited Eaves who is putting himself about like Gallagher ought to.

Too many passengers. Any hopes of automatic promotion won't last long playing like that.

• Like 5

We’re going to get robbed here, and we are leaving the door open for them.

Referee needs a good kick up the arse for that. Hull should be a man down and we should have had a penalty.

And what a shitshow that Hull called it off due to covid and now we are affected by covid. Wankers.

Also the c*** that stopped Khadras strike shouldn’t have been on the f***** pitch.

Rovers need to play better but it shouldn’t be 1-0. If there’s any justice we will ruin them in the second half.

I’m convinced a death spiral is warming itself up.

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

Poor half for us , but we still created far more chances and limited Hull. Very impressed with Eaves. If they had better around him they could hurt us more.

Gallagher looked a bit better on the left when he was moved at the end of the half.

For me I guess we just keep trucking and the chances will come. I would look to take Gallagher off for Markanday  or bring on Davenport and push Buckley back into false 9.

Just now, Angry_Pirate said:

Do not need to play this formation vs feckin Hull City and their hoof ball to Tom Eaves.

JRC and Gallagher can stay in the changing room.

4 at the back, Johnson or Davenport on behind Rothwell and Buckley. Khadra and Dilan either side of BBD.

Stay in the changing room?

If I was the manager I'd tell them to start walking home because they're not boarding my coach.

• Like 1

Well it was fun while it lasted. Thank you SKY, EFL and Hull’s new owners and another shocking referee for conspiring to bring an end to our heady days. Yes we’ve been shocking but circumstances have sure conspired against us. Play this game on Boxing Day and we take the points. Feeling very bitter this evening. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

He has known he was signing us for at least a week...what's he been spending his time doing? He's on loan initially and it's mid January ffs, we can't wait weeks and weeks for him to play.

It’s a winter break scenario with Germany. May have been training on his own, but it’s not exactly full-team training, which you’d imagine is a lot more helpful for getting back to it