BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

44 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Seeing that gift and then watching lower leagues and playoffs where you would have to shoot someone to get a penalty. a fatal shot not a mere wounding.

God help us when VAR is the norm all through the top leagues.

Yeah. Did you watch Luton v Huddersfield?  In box shirt pulling aplenty.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

@longsiders1882@sympatheticclaretwhat did you think of your performance today? 

Thought we played well over all. If we can give 2 more performances like that I’ll have no complaints at the end of the season, whatever our fate.

18 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Feckin Leeds going to hand Burnley survival on a Plate.

Haha - they are pushing here for a result still. I’ve always maintained at the end of the season the table doesn’t lie. The worst three go down and the best team win it. Will be true this season as in every other. If we stay up - and that is anything but certain - we’ve earned it. Go down, we’ve deserved that as well.

6 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Thought we played well over all. If we can give 2 more performances like that I’ll have no complaints at the end of the season, whatever our fate.

Haha - they are pushing here for a result still. I’ve always maintained at the end of the season the table doesn’t lie. The worst three go down and the best team win it. Will be true this season as in every other. If we stay up - and that is anything but certain - we’ve earned it. Go down, we’ve deserved that as well.

Looking good for your lads.....fingers crossed

3 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

pressure back on our neighbours🙂,can`t see them getting anything at villa,it will go down to the last match imo,dingles at home against newcastle,leeds away at brentford

Leeds are appalling right now, lots of fight but not much else, I can't see them getting anything from Brentford sadly......

22 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

fair enough. I see it going to the last day of the season. Can you win at Villa?

If Everton win against Brentford they are safe and staying in the PL.  

29 minutes ago, Gav said:

Leeds are appalling right now, lots of fight but not much else, I can't see them getting anything from Brentford sadly......

The bottom 5 are appalling. 

It's typical Everton that they survive AGAIN by the skin of their teeth.

Can't see past Leeds going down, watched their game today and some of their defending was piss poor, such a disorganised side with Brighton regularly getting in behind in the first half, players constantly kept onside by a defence that was never in line. Brighton coasted in the second half and Leeds I would say deserved a draw but its not enough. Burnley looked good v Spurs and I can see that game in hand being crucial.

Everton seem to have stayed up by default due to the ineptness of Leeds in particular and Burnley too. The media will no doubt laud the work of Lampard who has impressively taken them from 16th to 16th.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Everton seem to have stayed up by default due to the ineptness of Leeds in particular and Burnley too. The media will no doubt laud the work of Lampard who has impressively taken them from 16th to 16th.

Lampard understood that he needs to go more defensive and switch Formation to keep them up. He realised he couldn't play his preferred formation so switch it. Good management there. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Lampard understood that he needs to go more defensive and switch Formation to keep them up. He realised he couldn't play his preferred formation so switch it. Good management there. 

An improvement on par with when he took Derby who had finished 6th on 75 points, used his contacts to sign top class loanees and finished 6th on 74 points. Super Franky Lampard.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

An improvement on par with when he took Derby who had finished 6th on 75 points, used his contacts to sign top class loanees and finished 6th on 74 points. Super Franky Lampard.

we aren't talking about Derby but his time at Everton. 

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

we aren't talking about Derby but his time at Everton. 

No, you’re talking about Lampards time at Everton and roversfan99 is talking about Lampards time at Derby. Which is absolutely allowed, relevant and on topic. Stop winding folk up. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Can't see past Leeds going down, watched their game today and some of their defending was piss poor, such a disorganised side with Brighton regularly getting in behind in the first half, players constantly kept onside by a defence that was never in line. Brighton coasted in the second half and Leeds I would say deserved a draw but its not enough. Burnley looked good v Spurs and I can see that game in hand being crucial.

The Brighton keeper (Sanchez?) pulled off two worldies - but yes, Brighton players were ghosting into massive gaps in the Leeds back line at will in the first half. 

I still think Leeds are going down, but the pressure is now on Burnley to get a result from their last two games. 

• Like 1