BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

Another relegation next season and the dingles are  back where they belong.

Superb 😀

We have a nice bottle of Champagne that we save for just such an occasion, think I’ll pop that cork 🍾

Edited by Gav
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, SuperBrfc said:

Well done to Leeds. Well played Newcastle. A brilliant final day.

The dingles are back where they belong.

Have they gone down 2 divisions?

Super David Raya making sure. 

Edited by matt83

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Burnley are still in a much stronger position than us thanks to parachute payments. Rovers fans won't be celebrating when they do the double over us next season

An ageing overpaid squad that can only play Dycheball, without the Dyche. No manager at all in fact.

A few out of contract too and plenty with an eye on the door.

Their owners seem to swallow the PL money

I’d be surprised if they set the league alight.

Edited by S8 & Blue
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Burnley are still in a much stronger position than us thanks to parachute payments. Rovers fans won't be celebrating when they do the double over us next season

You mean they used to be until the new owners rocked up. Let’s see how it all pans out financially now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

No they aren't. No they won't.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I don’t normally laugh at other peoples misfortune, your turn always comes around eventually, however - 

From todays season review in my paper. Tony Scholes and Burnley’s season review.

“ Moment that made me smile “ - “ I was so grateful to SKY for screening Blackburn v Fulham in November. Watching our local rivals lose 7-0 at home definitely lifted the mood “. 

Well Tony, todays result has definitely lifted my mood. What goes around comes around.

Sums them up that they’d pick a Rovers defeat as a season highlight.

Get that tinpot outfit back to where they belong…

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I don’t normally laugh at other peoples misfortune, your turn always comes around eventually, however - 

From todays season review in my paper. Tony Scholes and Burnley’s season review.

“ Moment that made me smile “ - “ I was so grateful to SKY for screening Blackburn v Fulham in November. Watching our local rivals lose 7-0 at home definitely lifted the mood “. 

Well Tony, todays result has definitely lifted my mood. What goes around comes around.

Can’t beat a bit of schadenfreude

• Like 2