BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

there is more chance of jurgen klopp being announced rovers new boss than us playing burnley on a boxing day or bank holiday😀,id`e be very surprised if both games wer`nt switched to a monday night

Don't think police would allow night match.

Edited by Cherry Blue

16 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

A moment of common ground?...

A lack of investment gave Burnley Relegation...a lack of investment cost us Promotion.

I’d say a lack of nouse on the shoulders of our manager are to blame for us missing out on the top 6, he is to blame and him alone.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

I’d say a lack of nouse on the shoulders of our manager are to blame for us missing out on the top 6, he is to blame and him alone.

not signing a centre forward when it was blindingly obvious that one was going to be required is the biggest cock up iv`e ever seen by a rovers manager and iv`e seen some howlers in my time

• Like 3

For me who lives in Nelson and have friends who are Burnley fan's it's a sad day for the local economy I want all local teams to do as well as they can. No doubt u will get some stick for saying what I have said but it's only football is not the be all of life, well not fir me anyhow. Family, friends, life style and my faith is my h more important, do I want us to win yes, but if not life goes on

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

not signing a centre forward when it was blindingly obvious that one was going to be required is the biggest cock up iv`e ever seen by a rovers manager and iv`e seen some howlers in my time

Iv'e never seen anything as daft as that first half false 9 attempt v Derby at home, ever.

Nor the stuff in the dug out second half but another kick in the nuts was leaving the guys who turned it around on the bench at the start of the following game.

Stupidity born out of churlishness and stubborness on both counts.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Not if the 22nd SAS stationed along the M65 have owt say about it Longers!

Well that just about sums up what is wrong with folk and to some extent football these days. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ianrally said:

Well that just about sums up what is wrong with folk and to some extent football these days. 

having grown up in the 1980`s it`s nowhere near as bad as it was,just be thankful of that,mostly coked up spotty teenagers these days,who if they saw real trouble,would run a mile

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Let the controversy begin...

Will we be shafted with just 2k tickets for Turf Morgue while we bend over forwards to accommodate 7k of that lot at Ewood?

Yes to the first part, but they will *only* get c5k due to the DE car park limitations for the coaches, as otherwise it would’ve been yes to the second part too…

Edited by Mattyblue

Surprised how many of our fans think they'll be a solid team next season and bounce back. They've got a similar sized rebuilding job to us with all the players leaving, arguably even more so depending if the likes of Pope get snapped up which he surely will. Some deluded dingles think they're set to get over 20m for McNeil too 🤣

See what kinda kitty Pace gives their new gaffer, I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be overly big though!

Still they have a cat A academy to fall back on don't they? Oh wait.... 

League one next you horrible lot 😁

• Like 3