BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

4 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Win lose or draw I like to keep up my end of the bargain and put in an appearance. Today and over the course of the season we got what we deserved. We can have no complaints - in fact the signs were there last season.

on the money front, lots of nonsense and half facts being spouted. The loan CAN be called in or the terms renegotiated - it isn’t a given it will be. Also they didn’t take all the cash, still around 30 million was left in the club. That said we have the 60 million loan to pay/service AND additional payments to the previous owners due so still plenty to pay out. That said we will get good money for a few players, that and the parachutes probably around 200 million. When everything is factored in I doubt we will be pulling any trees up next season - a second relegation seems more likely than an immediate return to me. But we shall see.

Anyway I shall see you through the coach windows next season I’m sure 😬

Thanks for putting in a appearance today after the relegation so I applaud you for that. 

Can I ask where the club go now for next season and do you see this has huge rebuilding job there for next manager/head coach and owners? 

Who would you appoint as your next managerial appointment? 

4 minutes ago, longsiders1882 said:

Win lose or draw I like to keep up my end of the bargain and put in an appearance. Today and over the course of the season we got what we deserved. We can have no complaints - in fact the signs were there last season.

on the money front, lots of nonsense and half facts being spouted. The loan CAN be called in or the terms renegotiated - it isn’t a given it will be. Also they didn’t take all the cash, still around 30 million was left in the club. That said we have the 60 million loan to pay/service AND additional payments to the previous owners due so still plenty to pay out. That said we will get good money for a few players, that and the parachutes probably around 200 million. When everything is factored in I doubt we will be pulling any trees up next season - a second relegation seems more likely than an immediate return to me. But we shall see.

Anyway I shall see you through the coach windows next season I’m sure 😬

Great post, I’m not sure I could make an appearance on a rival board as quickly as yours. Burnley did well for a decent period of time, and still one of the toughest defending teams to play.

Y’all can be proud of your club.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, arbitro said:

What do you base your prediction on? 

Bloody he'll Jim our main rivals have been relegated ffs. When it happened to us there was a plane flying over Ewood with some derogatory slogan on it and they ripped the piss out of us.

Each to their own I suppose.

Fans having fun? Doesn't bother me. I prefer the bigger picture. As you say, each to their own

3 hours ago, goozburger said:

Think you're living in hope more than reality, as nice as it would be. 🤞

Burnley will escape. Newcastle to go 1-up at t'Turf, with Leeds going 1-up at Brentford. Dingles will find a way to equalise. Meanwhile, Leeds will bottle it and lose.

Burnley 1 - 1 Newcastle

Brentford 2 - 1 Leeds

WRONG

• Like 2

I hate the prem to be honest and rarely follow it, that was an epic final day though from start to finish.

Thought it was naive/stupid of Burnley to line up like they did and play hoofball to Cornet, 1 shot on target first half spoke volumes in a game they needed to be winning. Played better after the Cornet goal though and honestly thought the draw was on at the point Leeds were also drawing. That Harrison goal got the party in full swing though 🥳