BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

19 minutes ago, S8 & Blue said:

An ageing overpaid squad that can only play Dycheball, without the Dyche. No manager at all in fact.

A few out of contract too and plenty with an eye on the door.

Their owners seem to swallow the PL money

I’d be surprised if they set the league alight.

Truth. They had one of the oldest squads in the PL this year, if not the oldest. 

10 minutes ago, Silas said:

Are you seriously trying to highlight negatives to Burnley getting relegated from the Premier League...... within half an hour of the axe falling. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Not a glass half full type. 

I like the Lancashire town team clubs to do well .....I've said so many times. I would like them to be in the Premier League instead of poxy southern clubs like Bournemouth and Brentford.

It's also not difficult to understand that it is possible to be a lifelong Rovers fan and not dislike Burnley 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I like the Lancashire town team clubs to do well .....I've said so many times. I would like them to be in the Premier League instead of poxy southern clubs like Bournemouth and Brentford.

It's also not difficult to understand that it is possible to be a lifelong Rovers fan and not dislike Burnley 

Nope, but I also don’t understand not being excited to play them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

The only club I like to do well are the Rovers.

• Like 7

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Fair enough, but can you not take a few days to enjoy it, before you start hoping for a Rovers Burnley 1-2 finish next season. 🤷‍♂️

Just seemed a bit early on the misery is all.

Not like we don't have our fair share of that. I'm pretty stuffed. Couldn't even squeeze in a dessert. 

I have got a bit of space for their salty tears though. 😀

• Like 6

I would have preferred Leeds relegation but must say that Burnley are a difficult watch. Leeds are generally better viewing.

That early loan repayment was an unknown to me, what a fecking crazy agreement that only desperate fools would sign up to. Comes into effect when revenue decreases substantially .... this will have a profound knock on effect.

Were the shareholders fully paid out the the club sale? If not they may be waiting a while more ..... Not good.

2 minutes ago, Silas said:

Fair enough, but can you not take a few days to enjoy it, before you start hoping for a Rovers Burnley 1-2 finish next season. 🤷‍♂️

I don't enjoy it... to repeat, I wanted them to stay up instead of Leeds. 

And that doesn't make me any less of a Rovers fan

I'm not "hoping for a 1-2 either". Stop making if up. But I do fear they'll beat us home and away

• Like 3

Just now, jim mk2 said:

I don't enjoy it... to repeat, I wanted them to stay up instead of Leeds. 

And that doesn't make me any less of a Rovers fan

I'm not "hoping for a 1-2 either". Stop making if up. But I do fear they'll beat us home and away

What do you base your prediction on? 

Bloody he'll Jim our main rivals have been relegated ffs. When it happened to us there was a plane flying over Ewood with some derogatory slogan on it and they ripped the piss out of us.

Each to their own I suppose.

• Like 6

Been down in Dorset all week. A cliff top walk today, where we’ve been able to look across Poole Harbour to Premier League AFC Bournemouth..

One in, one out and it’s Bonleh that are out. Poor things, they must be distraught. Never thought I’d hear myself say this but I feel quite sorry for them.

Mmmmmmphwoahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha!!!

• Like 2

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

I'm not "hoping for a 1-2 either". Stop making if up. 

Thought you wanted Lancashire teams to do well? Is there a different Lancs team you want to come 2nd?

Or do you not want Rovers to win the league. 🤔

• Like 2