BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - Saturday 19th February

5 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

Sleet in Blackburn. Started with rain about 10am. Guess it depends on level of river. Higher the river and rain can't be properly drained away.

Updated: snowing now. 

It is in Preston too now, but it's forecast to stop in a couple of hours. I can see many of the 471 Millwall fans not making it today.

Just now, only2garners said:

It is in Preston too now, but it's forecast to stop in a couple of hours. I can see many of the 471 Millwall fans not making it today.

Preston Rail Station is closed to all passengers so I am not sure Millwall fans would be able to change trains onto the minor line to East Lancs.

I am in Leyland at present and the weather is foul and the snow is sticking.  There is sadly a good chance the game will be off.

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Is it Mowbray in or Mowbray out Chaddy ?

Its all about Rovers winning today and getting second place if we don't then ensure we get a playoff place by end of the season. 

45 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Snowing in Rochdale now, what’s it like in Blackburn ?

Its snowing abit but nothing to be concerned about. its abit of snow at most

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, speedies gonna get ya. said:

I was worried about this looking at the forecast for today. Just hope the pitch isn't under surface water. When rain stopped at half time in PNE match pitch was much better in 2nd half. We need rain/snow to stop before KO to allow it to drain. Fingers crossed.

Yes was at the Preston game. First half the ball was literally holding up up in puddles of surface water. Totally ruined the football. But was totally fine by second half.

• Like 1