BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (a) - 7/5/22

1 hour ago, bigbrandjohn said:

To provide a bit of context. 44.000 fans watched two teams a division below us fight for the right to join us. 

There are some big clubs in the Third Division. Perhaps we should be thankful for small mercies. 

And to put this into context there are several clubs the same size or smaller than us who will out perform us yet again this season. 

Perhaps we shouldn't judge everything on crowds.

• Like 1

Is this it? Will the curtain finally come down on Mowbrays reign?

Will the club actually acknowledge it and make a statement?

Will Waggot crawl out from under his rock and talk to the LET about any plans moving forward?

Or will we just play this game and get radio silence from everyone at Ewood Park once more?

9 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Is this it? Will the curtain finally come down on Mowbrays reign?

Will the club actually acknowledge it and make a statement?

Will Waggot crawl out from under his rock and talk to the LET about any plans moving forward?

Or will we just play this game and get radio silence from everyone at Ewood Park once more?

Dint you worry, we’ll find out everything that’s going on…in early July.

As for the game, we tend to turn it on when there’s zero heat. 3-1 Rovers. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

9 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Dint you worry, we’ll find out everything that’s going on…in early July.

As for the game, we tend to turn it on when there’s zero heat. 3-1 Rovers. 

You'll be spot on with both points. 

It's so frustrating, like tearing your hair out frustrating on how the club is run.

If we ever get a statement, I reckon it will say something like "the search for a new manager will begin shortly" a process that should have been underway for weeks.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

It's so frustrating, like tearing your hair out frustrating on how the club is run.

If we ever get a statement, I reckon it will say something like "the search for a new manager will begin shortly" a process that should have been underway for weeks.

Months.

21 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

---------------Kaminski 

JRC---Ayala----Wharton----Pickering 

-------Buckley----Trav-----Edun 

---Hedges---Gallagher----Diaz 

That's what I reckon. 

Brown for JRC,

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

I hear there may be hope in Lenihan and Nyambe staying at Ewood.Nyambes got his critics on this page, but Rovers are more solid in defence with Nyambe playing.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

I hear there may be hope in Lenihan and Nyambe staying at Ewood.Nyambes got his critics on this page, but Rovers are more solid in defence with Nyambe playing.

My only criticism of Nyambe is his attack or lack of it. His defending is excellent.

1 minute ago, neophox said:

I would never give Edun an run out in the side... he's been poor since joining....hes league one standard.

Better to look at Edun in a dead rubber game, than find out he is not up to standard in a game that matters.

4 minutes ago, bazza said:

My only criticism of Nyambe is his attack or lack of it. His defending is excellent.

For me my criticism of Nyambe would be the lack of quality balls into the danger area. The rest of his game is OK.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

This pre match pearl from Tony made me laugh. He still doesn't look at the table apparently so how does he know we aren't second? Or are we?

“Birmingham City, I don’t know where they are in the league table, but it feels as if they should be higher than they are for the quality of players they have."

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, rigger said:

Better to look at Edun in a dead rubber game, than find out he is not up to standard in a game that matters.

Edun plays like a headless chicken. Poor passing, aimless dribbling and reckless challenges. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

This pre match pearl from Tony made me laugh. He still doesn't look at the table apparently so how does he know we aren't second? Or are we?

“Birmingham City, I don’t know where they are in the league table, but it feels as if they should be higher than they are for the quality of players they have."

Does he even listen to himself when he speaks? What a complete cock.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

If he doesn't know where they are, how does he know they aren't above us 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, alcd said:

Edun plays like a headless chicken. Poor passing, aimless dribbling and reckless challenges. 

There is 100% a player in there tho. Hard to judge anyone when they haven’t had a consistent run of games in there natural position.

6 minutes ago, AspRover said:

Lenihan on the bench, does that indicate he may be signing a new deal or am I clutching at straws?

I think it might mean that he's captain and favoured by Mowbray, so doesn't get dropped out of the squad like Rothwell and Nyambe.

Edited by riverholmes