BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (a) - 7/5/22

8 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

How is Brown doing?

Looked a bit shaky for me but I missed the first 10-15 minutes... want to see a bit more from him. 

Hoping to see Vale & Markanday get plenty of game time today, want to see what they can do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

A better season than we all expected given earlier performances. Kaminski I’d agreee with although you could make the case that he was even better last season so I didn’t include him.

It wasn't a better SEASON than I expected. August, I expected us to be in the play-offs. January, I expected us to challange for automatic promotion. May, I am totally disinterested.

• Like 1

I can't recall the exact games, but even before his long shot against PNE, I recall Buckley finally properly connecting with a couple long shots that were blocked/deflected a few months ago. Deserved the stick he got for some of his poor shots earlier this year, but glad to see he's finally demonstrated that he does have that in his locker!

And then Diaz with a follow-up goal-of-the-year contender himself...

Sigh, this game is putting a smile on my face at least!

Brown has had his hands full with Hernandez and Bacuna, but looking okay. (Always liked Bacuna at Huddersfield. Surprised he's shuffled on to Birmingham of all places after only half a year at Rangers?)

Edun... I thought he had some decent appearances in the first half of the year, but has looked scrambly and nervous for a while now (including a dumb 2nd yellow...). Ah well. Maybe he'll look better in the 2nd half, but probably deserving of an early hook (although Mowbray seemed to be giving him some encouragement at the end there). I suppose that's part of what you use games like this for...

Edited by RoverCanada
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, rigger said:

It wasn't a better SEASON than I expected. August, I expected us to be in the play-offs. January, I expected us to challange for automatic promotion. May, I am totally disinterested.

Now you are talking about the team, I was talking about individual players and the ridiculous statement that only van Hecke deserves any credit for this season.

1 minute ago, Sparks Rover said:

I'm just not convinced he's leaving mate....I need to see him go with my own eyes.

he`s definately off,will resurface at middlesborough,mark my words,they expected to be in the play offs this year,wilder has failed badly,who better to turn to than local hero moggadon

• Like 2