BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (a) - 7/5/22

10 minutes ago, Cherry Blue said:

18,659 with 1,697 Rovers fans. Outstanding.

That’s brilliant, proper fans, nowt to play for.

Glad they’ve seen 2 brilliant goals. 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

I'm just not convinced he's leaving mate....I need to see him go with my own eyes.

If we win 3 or 4 , He may come out next week and say he has changed his mind and has

spoken to the owner's who have agreed a new, improved 3 year contract.

All down to the away fans singing his name, with gusto, at Birmingham.

1 minute ago, West Yorks Rover said:

If we win 3 or 4 , He may come out next week and say he has changed his mind and has

please don`t say things like that😪

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

Now you are talking about the team, I was talking about individual players and the ridiculous statement that only van Hecke deserves any credit for this season.

If you look back at my post, you will see that at no point have I said Van Hecke was the only player to deserve credit. The only ridiculous statement , is the one above. This is rhetorical, you needn't reply. 

2 hours ago, rigger said:

So what would you do, just write him(Edun) off ? I don't think we are in a financial position to do that.

In terms of how he has performed in the 17 games, yes, I would let him go or give him half a season in the reserves. 

He has cost us a number of points this season, or should I say Mowbray's blind selection of him has cost us points, it's not Edun's fault I suppose. Although I believe any other squad player would have played as well as him, unfortunately. 

Any signings from lower divisions must be of Dack's and Rothwell's quality.

Anyway, that's me done on here til next season, I haven't been able to stomach the 17 points from 19 games Death spiral introspection since the Forest game, I bow to anyone that has been able to still discuss our plummet. 

Unfortunately, TM has managed to get out without having to justify his inability to get more than one point per game since Xmas. 

The most pathetic run of results in any european league, from any team not relegated. 

See you in August, I'm off to Old Trafford.....🏏

Edited by garnersfags
  • Like 5

• Backroom

Wonder if we'd be 2-0 up of we'd come into this game in 6th and needing a result?

Gutted to see Luton in the playoffs alongside Forest, Sheff Utd and Huddersfield whilst we miss out for a 9th time since being relegated. It is so much to ask for one season where we sneak into 6th? Even Ipswich with barely two pennies to scrape together managed it once under McCarthy before sacking him and spiralling into oblivion. 

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, West Yorks Rover said:

That's my thoughts ☹

4 minutes ago, DE. said:

Gutted to see Luton in the playoffs alongside Forest, Sheff Utd and Huddersfield whilst we miss out 

Didn't see Huddersfield at home but they were shocking when we went to theirs....we were just as bad but I was very unimpressed.   Plus they have Luton in the semis by looks of it.

6 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Any sign of the big protests that were rumoured from the Birmingham fans?

Just watching on Rovers TV, but if the protest was to remain silent whilst the game is in progress, The protest is in full motion

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1