BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (a) - 7/5/22

• Backroom
Just now, Miller11 said:

You won’t find anyone who has banged this drum any louder than me. I agree wholeheartedly with his observations and criticisms of the hierarchy…

Unfortunately, Mr Integrity has spent the last 5 and a bit years telling us Venky’s are “supportive”, “committed”, “knowledgeable” and “humble”. It was never an issue before, but he’s changed his tune all of a sudden when it suits his own agenda.

Lol, beat me to it... Integrity indeed. No different to any other manager mind, but it's interesting how he's hoodwinked most of our fanbase into thinking he's somehow special in comparison to the plethora of average managers out there who would act exactly the same and achieve exactly the same as he has. 

• Like 5

Exactly as said above, sang their praises for 5 years, now thrown his best mate under the bus, without whom he could well have gone last season. Good bye.

12 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

This whole “the club is a mess cause I’ve not been offered a new contract” is a pile of nonsense. You haven’t been offered a new contract Tony cause you/we have been absolutely abysmal since January. It’s time for a change, I wouldn’t be chatting to you either about a new contract. Little silly to comment on it, should be private.

Of course Steve doesn’t make the decisions on the manager.

To be fair I'd be professional enough to have had a conversation with him letting him know that no new contract was coming.

Of course if I was in charge he'd have been sacked during last year's death spiral, so he's lucky the Venkys are so hands off.

• Like 3

Happy with the win and pleased we win today. 

Disappointed to not make the playoffs this season but the new manager still can get us challenging next season with a few good signings and good ambitious managerial appointment

I would like to see James Brown more in the first team squad next season

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fraserkirky said:

Buckley has really carried the ball well today.

He's turning into a star this season, I said a long time ago this season he needs to let rip now and again and go for goal, he's a powerful shot on him. The commentator said it should have been goal of the season.BBDs was perfectly curled into the top corner, pity they can't be more consistent and do it more often. I feel confident for next season with the talent we have got in the first team and up and coming talent in the under 23s.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Happy with the win and pleased we win today. 

Disappointed to not make the playoffs this season but the new manager still can get us challenging next season with a few good signings and good ambitious managerial appointment

I would like to see James Brown more in the first team squad next season

Thought he had a good game Brown needs 1 ore 2 more first team appearances to show his true potential.

• Like 1

Five years ago, after our relegation, I posted this on my FB page.

Unusually I didn't name the source.

What has really changed in those five years? Yes we didn't get relegated.

"A quote from a fellow Rovers fan, I couldn't say it better ....

The club deserves this fate. It's an absolute shambles from top to bottom. A last day win against a team playing for nothing doesn't change the fact that these players haven't turned up for the vast majority of matches this season, and the overall infrastructure of the club has been dumbed down to the point where it's barely professional at all. Impostors and charlatans at every level, from the pitch to the boardroom. The club is a disgrace, and it's been made this way by owners who are leaving us to die slowly and painfully. "

• Like 2