BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

This is really sad - but i'm looking over the training ground as we speak and theres no way thats today - its a complete blue sky.

I'm looking at something completely different in that picture and I'm not afraid to admit it.

1 minute ago, Mellor Rover said:

I'm looking at something completely different in that picture and I'm not afraid to admit it.

I'm one step away from uploading pictures of the sky here 😅

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, J*B said:

This is really sad - but i'm looking over the training ground as we speak and theres no way thats today - its a complete blue sky.

Does the day and time of said photo really matter?

JDT’s work permit has been signed off and approved, surely that’s the story?

1 minute ago, darrenrover said:

Well, its a discussion forum and I found it interesting. Whether or not others do will depend how quickly it fizzles out of conversation. The point I am making is that IMO, JDT hasn't been sat in his hotel waiting. Allegedly... 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, J*B said:

yeah thats what I mean - that sky has streaky clouds. Maybe it changed in 30 minutes but thats not over brockhall at the mo!

Maybe it was taken a couple hours ago?  It's cloudy over my side of Blackburn right now but not sure how it's been Brockhall way all day.  Could just imagine there being a delay between pic taken and it being posted.

12 minutes ago, darrenrover said:

I imagine your pub conversations are fun!

1 hour ago, J*B said:

Well, its a discussion forum and I found it interesting. Whether or not others do will depend how quickly it fizzles out of conversation. The point I am making is that IMO, JDT hasn't been sat in his hotel waiting. Allegedly... 

The point being..........?

Surely he can observe a previous training session without taking an active role in it?

3 hours ago, J*B said:

I have been in my back-garden today, it has been totally blue sky,15 minutes later it is overcast, 15 minutes after that it is back to blue sky. 

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

I can tell you 100% that he’s been in COMPLETE charge of everything all week. Don’t sweat the pics 😊

So you are are effectively announcing, or alleging, to all and sundry that he's been breaking the rules?

🙄

33 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

So you are are effectively announcing, or alleging, to all and sundry that he's been breaking the rules?

🙄

I take it, Paul Mani means by proxy. Therefore not breaking any rules.  Anyway back to the weather, looks like rain here.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

10 minute segment on Tomasson here from 49 minutes.

Analysis on him is mixed. Talk about his presence which ties in to the excitement from us since appointment. Also mentions of his coaching ability in regards to set pieces which is promising.

Worries about his adaptation to a 46 game season from a 30 game season and also questions about how it became stale at Malmo in only season 2 and they limped over the line with his exit an inevitability.

• Like 2