BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (h) - 14/8/22

15 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

I think it’s easy to over look West Brom’s start but they have draw 2 difficult fixtures in Middlesbrough and Watford and beaten Sheffield Utd in the cup so they are clearly not going to be an easy team to beat.

West Brom have played well both games. They battered Watford for long spells. This is the first real test of the season for me. We will have a good handle on where we stand come 5pm. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to this match against that historic and well known acronym, WBA. I've always liked the Baggies and if I lived in the West Midlands they'd be my team. Hoping for a win of course but the curmugeon in me sees the pitfalls, not least their strong forward line and their form. They looked very good against Watford

Heart says 2-1, head says 1-1. 

Big game for Phillips, will he sink or swim? There's been alot of hype around him so it will be interesting to see how he goes. Is he another Phil Jones or another Jay McEveley, both of whom never quite lived up to their youthful promise? Either way, WBA have some very good forwards who will put a raw, young player to the test and could be the difference between us winning and losing the game

6 minutes ago, rock steady said:

If Phillips is going to be as good as many believe this is a momentous day in his career. Excited to see it!

Best case scenario: he has a stormer, keeps the shirt, signs the contract on the back of that....then gets dropped for not signing it in the first place😉

Edited by Sweaty Gussets
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Big game for Phillips, will he sink or swim? There's been alot of hype around him so it will be interesting to see how he goes. Is he another Phil Jones or another Jay McEveley, both of whom never quite lived up to their youthful promise? Either way, WBA have some very good forwards who will put a raw, young player to the test and could be the difference between us winning and losing the game

They barely have any fit forwards i think you will find.