BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (h) - 14/8/22

I have read that we sold closed to 11.5k tickets for this game so expecting around 12.5 k Rovers fans on today. 

13 minutes ago, unsall said:

Just thinking that myself, still a lot of places no water this morning including Ewood area.

Just been on United Utilities website and there is 2 problems in the area. One problem has been sorted and the other one reported last night is being investigated right now

United Utilities - Up my street

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Just been on United Utilities website and there is 2 problems in the area. One problem has been sorted and the other one reported last night is being investigated right now

United Utilities - Up my street

I wouldnt trust that. They said the BB2 problem was sorted yesterday afternoon then changed it  to say still ongoing. They’ve been at it almost 24 hours now.

We’ve had no or little water since 10am here.

Its back on at gather moment but they are using water tankers to top up the supply and that runs out fairly quickly. As they topped it up overnight, that will run out quickly when everyone realises they can top up their kettles / have a shower / water their garden.

UU need to get their finger out or the game could be in doubt.

Edited by Hasta

3 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

According to lancs live Scott Wharton is a big doubt for todays game with a calf strain.

Bloke sat next to me on Wednesday said he thought he was limping back out of the tunnel to take his seat at half time. 

16 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I wouldnt trust that. They said the BB2 problem was sorted yesterday afternoon then changed it  to say still ongoing. They’ve been at it almost 24 hours now.

We’ve had no or little water since 10am here.

Its back on at gather moment but they are using water tankers to top up the supply and that runs out fairly quickly. As they topped it up overnight, that will run out quickly when everyone realises they can top up their kettles / have a shower / water their garden.

UU need to get their finger out or the game could be in doubt.

8 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Reside in Ewood and NO problem with water supply this morning.

Ok thanks for updates guys. 

how close do you live to Ewood Park guys

19 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

So another 4K buying match tickets and a c15k crowd.

About double the number that ‘walked up’ when we played WBA last August. (11,900 crowd).

Winning games, playing good football and new head coach who speaks positive and upbeat about Rovers

3 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

Turns out starting the season with  only two senior centre halves was a mistake, who’d have thought it?

I don’t disagree however difficult to call it a mistake yet. Phillips might really step up and prove he capable of handling this level. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TruRover said:

I don’t disagree however difficult to call it a mistake yet. Phillips might really step up and prove he capable of handling this level. 

I’d have thought the last thing Tomasson would want to do today is throw a 17 year old in for his proper debut!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RV Blue said:

I’d have thought the last thing Tomasson would want to do today is throw a 17 year old in for his proper debut!

1 minute ago, Tugayisgod said:

May have to go with Pickering at cb and Edun in at lb

Sometimes being thrown into the deep end is the best opportunity…I think he will step up and I would certainly have Phillips instead of Pickering at CB. 

Height is important.

• Like 5