BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (h) - 14/8/22

2 hours ago, rigger said:

Go to the games. Don't miss a match.

Well seeing as though she has waited 3years for this very holiday and she goes to all matches (usually) and even bought season tickets through lockdowns she deserves her holiday not her fault she’s missing one . Some people 😡

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mum63 said:

Well seeing as though she has waited 3years for this very holiday and she goes to all matches (usually) and even bought season tickets through lockdowns she deserves her holiday not her fault she’s missing one . Some people 😡

Tell your daughter to choose a new email address. One not linked to the UK. Sign up and register on rovers website then go to rovers tv and choose the £10 match pass for the West Bromwich Albion game. 

But of a pain but that's what I did and I live in Sweden. 

Good luck. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mum63 said:

Anyone any idea if my daughter will be able to buy to watch match in Spain as she’s there on holiday so missing to match

Yes you will , if none uk you can pay to watch the match via rovers site . 

Register on rovers , go to matchs , look for subscription options,  purchase the match . Sometimes you need to log in twice, as a glitch on site 

Edited by slowmo

24 minutes ago, Finlay McKenna said:

Got a feeling you won’t be saying this come 2pm tomorrow…

Logging on to here at 2pm tomorrow should be interesting Finlay..🤣

1 hour ago, Mum63 said:

My comment had nothing whatsoever to do with people missing games. It was in answer to another comment about how to watch games. If you are going to repost my comments have the decency to read the post trail, to find the context in which they were made.

I've not been on holiday since I was made redundant 2 years ago. That also, has no bearing at all to this topic. 

6 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

I’m going for three wins on the trot tmrw! Same team as vs Swansea. 

We last won the opening 3 games of a season in the 1988/89 season, also in the Second Division, beating Chelsea (A), Oldham (H) and Stoke (A).

We finished in 5th ... I'll stop there, it still hurts.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

We last won the opening 3 games of a season in the 1988/89 season, also in the Second Division, beating Chelsea (A), Oldham (H) and Stoke (A).

We finished in 5th ... I'll stop there, it still hurts.

My first ever league away game which lead to the first person I hated. George Courtney. There were many in his stead Durkin, Ashby, Poll but he was the first. A couple of pens in 1994 but the damage was done. 

Edited by matt83
  • Like 2

Just wondering if Ewood area is affected by the major water burst going on in Oakdale estate behind the Fernhurst. No water or poor pressure since 10am on Saturday in Livesey, Feniscowles, Tockholes etc. Some pubs shut yesterday. Still not sorted. Will Ewood Park be able to open if water supply is affected?

11 minutes ago, Giant said:

Just wondering if Ewood area is affected by the major water burst going on in Oakdale estate behind the Fernhurst. No water or poor pressure since 10am on Saturday in Livesey, Feniscowles, Tockholes etc. Some pubs shut yesterday. Still not sorted. Will Ewood Park be able to open if water supply is affected?

Just thinking that myself, still a lot of places no water this morning including Ewood area.

• Like 1

Just now, unsall said:

Just thinking that myself, still a lot of places no water this morning including Ewood area.

Anchor golden cup etc shut due to no water or toilet facilities 

Unless Rovers have their own supply the game will be in doubt