BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 04/10/2022

Christ, you'd think Buckley would be chomping at the bit here after being recalled. Totally sleeping there and wrong side of his man, lucky it wasn't a pen he gave away.

Backs up all I've ever said about him, the lad hasn't got the mentality to be a top player.

• Like 5

Just now, Tom said:

I get how he wants to play a passing style, but it helps having players that can pass.

May as well play Dack in the quarterback role if we are going to be doing that.

Probably 4 or 5 you could change at half time but Buckley and Sammy for Dack and Morton for me 

Theres passing out from the back and there's pretending were Man City or Barcelona. This is farcical.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

Truly awful. Not trying to over exaggerate, but dear god this is absolutely dire.

It’s no exaggeration. He tinkers more than Mowbray, and he’s offering a worse product to watch (yeah yeah Johnson false 9, Gallagher RB, Fulham 7-0….but at least with Mowbray we’d have a flutter of excitement for a few games to surround the calamities). 
To add we’ve also just spend £6m or so this summer.

5 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

£2.5m Szmodics falls over under no pressure.....

That Peterborough chairman must be laughing his tits off all the way to the bank. Off to Oxford on loan in January and we give them £2million a few months later.

Such a poor performance this. Two touches in their box in 43 minutes. It’s pitiful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LDRover said:

Christ, you'd think Buckley would be chomping at the bit here after being recalled. Totally sleeping there and wrong side of his man, lucky it wasn't a pen he gave away.

Backs up all I've ever said about him, the lad hasn't got the mentality to be a top player.

He’s like a different player to what we saw at times last season. Given a chance and he’s blowing it. Pity Dack wasn’t given the chance instead, can’t imagine him being so useless. 

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, BG1492 said:

Dolan will never make it at this level. Awful football brain.

Depends how you define ‘make it’ he’s in his third season and been a regular in the squad with goals and assists (2 and 3 already this season) and earned himself an England youth call up bagging a goal in the process.

I’d say he’s doing a pretty good job of making it at this level to be honest. 

• Like 2