BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 04/10/2022

Another bad half but still 0-0. Not the first time this season is it? Some of you are really doom and gloom but the score still says 0-0. If it is still 0-0 at full time that’s a game well played away from home. I like to keep faithful as long as we’re not losing. Bring on 2nd half!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, superniko said:

It’s no exaggeration. He tinkers more than Mowbray, and he’s offering a worse product to watch (yeah yeah Johnson false 9, Gallagher RB, Fulham 7-0….but at least with Mowbray we’d have a flutter of excitement for a few games to surround the calamities). 
To add we’ve also just spend £6m or so this summer.

Does seem unfair that if it was a Mowbray team or performance he would be absolutely slaughtered. Honeymoon period is over and need to judge fairly. It's on JDT and we do seem to have had alot if poor displays, lucky the champ is not a high standard and you can get away with it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

Depends how you define ‘make it’ he’s in his third season and been a regular in the squad with goals and assists (2 and 3 already this season) and earned himself an England youth call up bagging a goal in the process.

I’d say he’s doing a pretty good job of making it at this level to be honest. 

Well yeah I suppose your right. Jason Lowe was also an absolute stiff but “made it”. Eventually found his level, as I believe Dolan will, League 2 player at best, in my opinion.

1 minute ago, bazza said:

I'm beginning to lose faith in this "head coach"(manager).

he did state that possesion for the sake of it is pointless,then he goes and sets the side up exactly that,i like the guy,he`s charismatic but it`s annoying that he`s carrying on with a formatation that invites nothing but trouble and does`nt suit any of our players

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Yet that way has us 6th in the league tho. 

Sure, but when we lose, we get battered, and that's about 50% of games so far. There's only so long you can keep up performances like this before you plummet down the table. Also if you factor in 3 of those wins being a new manager bounce and it looks grim.

• Like 1

Utter garbage yet again. We make the same mistakes every week and nothing improves. Suicide short passes at the back, putting teammates in trouble, leading to panic stations and loss of possession. Poor, poor passing in all areas. Total lack of ideas when we get anywhere near their box. 
But it’s the same every week….we are going nowhere and the manager doesn’t seem able to do anything about it.

• Like 1

Hopefully it’s a game of two halves. Only Ayala and Pickering deserve any credit. We can’t even do the basics and I’m getting extremely worried that tonight is the night we get punished for pissing around with it at the back. 

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

he did state that possesion for the sake of it is pointless,then he goes and sets the side up exactly that,i like the guy,he`s charismatic but it`s annoying that he`s carrying on with a formatation that invites nothing but trouble and does`nt suit any of our players

He also said we need to give the fans something to cheer for…sure as shite this can’t be what he means. 

2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Does seem unfair that if it was a Mowbray team or performance he would be absolutely slaughtered. Honeymoon period is over and need to judge fairly. It's on JDT and we do seem to have had alot if poor displays, lucky the champ is not a high standard and you can get away with it.

Yeah agree, I’m no Mowbray fan but he’d be slaughtered for this and rightly so. 

• Like 2