BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 04/10/2022

• Moderation Lead
Just now, Sparks Rover said:

Nah, I've always not rated him.  Nobody will change my view.  

You thought Stefan Mols (now in non league) was better than Buckley though, so you’ve got a misjudgment in you, in fairness…

• Like 1

“Whoever is the manager, they seem to not want to play him centre forward. They see him as some weird right winger. He’s absolutely not.”

Cardiff ifollow commentator on Sam Gallagher. Only bit of the game that’s had me smiling.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tomphil said:

100% they are trying to force Dack out.

Which is mental. Watch him join TM at Sunderland or something and fire them into the play-offs whilst we flounder in midtable. 5 times the player Szmodics is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Atko's Engine said:

I'd rather finish behind Burnley in 2nd ...

Ah but you don't have an old schoolmate of the Dingles persuasion who lives in NZ and, to mis-quote Kevin Keegan, "would love it" if that happened.

He wouldn't be able to get on a WhatsApp phone call to me quickly enough if that happened.

• Like 1

• Backroom

I get how he wants to play a passing style, but it helps having players that can pass.

May as well play Dack in the quarterback role if we are going to be doing that.

Probably 4 or 5 you could change at half time but Buckley and Sammy for Dack and Morton for me