BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) 04/10/2022

15 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

is`nt it 3/5/2 with pickering and hedges as wing backs???

No 4-2-3-1 formation which I think is our best formation. 

11 minutes ago, Darwen Rover 007 said:

He really doesn't fancy Markanday does he? 

Hedges and Dolan ahead of him. Its simple they are performing so they play. He just has to keep performing for under 21's and he get his chance at some point

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead

Interesting how they see us on Sky. 
Mentioned our best start to a second tier season in thirty one years and waxing lyrical about Dolan and his goal involvements. The same Dolan that bagged at the weekend. It’s a funny old game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tricky said:

Unfortunately we don't play Blackpool every week 

I get that but given his quality on the ball with passing and footballing brain, I’d have thought he’d be good enough as a 10. Especially the games where we couldn’t string 2 passes together. Also he does press and close down as much as I’ve seen from anyone so that theory is rubbish

Just now, K-Hod said:

Interesting how they see us on Sky. 
Mentioned our best start to a second tier season in thirty one years and waxing lyrical about Dolan and his goal involvements. The same Dolan that bagged at the weekend. It’s a funny old game.

Sky know dick all about Rovers though

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Love how JDT always has the look on his face like he's had a few cheeky bevvies. 🍻

So refreshing after, IMO, the turgid and sourpuss, dinosaurial Mowbray.

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, J*B said:

Just watched Cardiff vs. The Dingles highlights. Cardiff have a right back (maybe right wing back?) called Romeo that caused all sorts of problems. Worry for Harry. 

Always rated him when he was at Millwall and was surprised to see him fall out of favour.

Fun fact, his Dad is Responsible for some absolute club-classics as the founder of Soul II Soul.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Crozzy said:

I get that but given his quality on the ball with passing and footballing brain, I’d have thought he’d be good enough as a 10. Especially the games where we couldn’t string 2 passes together. Also he does press and close down as much as I’ve seen from anyone so that theory is rubbish

He's lazy. He does press, albeit slowly, but usually ensures he doesn't get too close to the opposition. Hence he doesn't fit in with JDTs style.

Probably still great with another manager/team.

Not sure how I feel about this team at all.  Be fuming if we get bullied in midfield again, happens far too often where feels like we don't even have one. Actually wish Buckley and Smozs well, they have a massive chance here tonight and should be raring to go.

• Like 1