Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 2

Team I'd like to see....

Kaminski

Hyam     Ayala    S Wharton

Brittain     Travis     Buckley      Pickering

Dack

Hedges              BBD   

Just think Hedges links up and offers more of a goal threat than Gallagher up front, while Buckley will be more incisive than Morton. Harsh to drop Dolan but we need to give Dack a go in this formation.

Dolan and Gallagher to come on around 60 mins for Dack and Hedges, and we shift to 343.

Interesting to see which Rovers will turn up - and which formation.

I would be tempted to rest Ayala and possibly Gallagher - there is also arguments to rest some of the midfleld. Normally don't like swapping and changing - but with so many matches in the run up to the World Cup - it would be sensible to rest players periodically.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Interesting to see which Rovers will turn up - and which formation.

I would be tempted to rest Ayala and possibly Gallagher - there is also arguments to rest some of the midfleld. Normally don't like swapping and changing - but with so many matches in the run up to the World Cup - it would be sensible to rest players periodically.

I agree playing Ayala in every game will only end one way.

1 hour ago, joey_big_nose said:

Team I'd like to see....

Kaminski

Hyam     Ayala    S Wharton

Brittain     Travis     Buckley      Pickering

Dack

Hedges              BBD   

Just think Hedges links up and offers more of a goal threat than Gallagher up front, while Buckley will be more incisive than Morton. Harsh to drop Dolan but we need to give Dack a go in this formation.

Dolan and Gallagher to come on around 60 mins for Dack and Hedges, and we shift to 343.

I'd rest Gally for this but who has scored more since Hedges has been here Gally or Hedges. If Gally plays down the middle he will grab a goal if played wide he wont.

48 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

Maybe Lenihan wishes he could be playing against Cardiff this week. Another coveted manager bites the dust

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63116336

As I posted on Saturday, it was inevitable - Gibson doesn't mess about and I think it just shows the madness of Rovers' leniency through the Mowbray 'death spirals' (note plural!).  Again, as I posted on Saturday, Brucie at WBA will be next.  Understand Dyche is next in line for M'boro job IF, and it's quite a big IF given location, he wants it.  Stuck a few quid on Dyche at 12/1 (odds falling pretty quickly).

As for Cardiff, think it's fair to say we are a bit unpredictable and I think we've got a few more points than our performances generally deserve.  Think Cardiff will edge it as we don't seem to be able to mentally and physically handle 2 consecutive games and within days of one another................................... 

• Like 3

No idea what to expect here. Not sure we will get away with any points if we play poorly this time, so I’d drop Morton for Wharton as he ran the show in our best performance of the season. Brittain back in for Gallagher. I’d like to see Dack get a decent amount of game time but won’t hold my breath.

• Like 1

i`de be very happy with a point,cardiff are a bit like luton,very into the physical side of it,chances are they will overpower us just like luton,jdt has`nt yet worked out how to play away from home imo,i certainly would`nt  be going into an away game with 3 up front,we arn`t at man city or liverpool standards quite yet🤒

36 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

Sorry sounded  like you were an armchair fan, the comment was intended to get armchair fans to attend.

No, your comment was that those supporters that were at the game where not bored. I utterly disagree with your comment.  In my eyes, there is nothing wrong with armchair supporters.