BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2022

7 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Make your mind up. Iran have gone from a good side to a pub side in 48 hours. 

What happened to move your opinion? Oh yeah; England gave them a right beating. 

Pure trolling. 

Spot on!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Pure trolling. 

Iran were expected to give England a difficult game but they were poor today. England exceeded expectations

Ramsbottom United are a decent Northern Prem outfit, not a "pub side"

Carry on trolling

Edited by jim mk2

35 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Pure trolling. 

Spot on, its nothing more than attention seeking.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 4

The VAR decision genuinely took the shine off what was an excellent performance for me. Obviously 6-1 bs 6-2 doesn't make much difference, but is this what we can expect as the tournament progresses? If those sorts of calls are going to be made in the knock out stage you might as well award the World Cup by drawing lots. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I thought they were both pens to be honest. I can’t see how one is and one isn’t. England were very good today and pretty clinical in front of goal.

I've no problem with the one at the end being given as a pen but as ever with VAR it's the consistency that let's it down

• Like 4

I though the first one was grappling from both sides and the second one was a shirt pull.

I'd have given neither, but if there's a lesson to be learnt it's don't take a grab of someone's shirt. Shirt pulling is always a bit more black and white than when there's physical pushing and holding.

I expected this world cup to be hi tech but it's far from it.

Stadia look decent but tent villages a joke at £175/night and water not potable, TV coverage on a par with RoversTV. P1ss poor overall.

Edit forgot I'm watching on amzfootball 🤣

Edited by JohnD

1 hour ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

If those sorts of calls are going to be made in the knock out stage you might as well award the World Cup by drawing lots. 

Fair comment. Pushing, pulling and shoving goes on all the time in penalty area. Imagine a semi-final 0-0 with 5 minutes to go and the referee gives a penalty for that.  

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

I’ve only watched the 2nd half and they keep alluding to the fact the yanks were decent (or wales poor) in the first half. But from what I’ve seen of this half England should walk it on Friday. 

wales really sat off in the first half and gave the usa to much room,second half they got stuck in and look the better side,kiefer moore and his height/size  has given the two centre backs real problems,i don`t think they come up much against his type in the mls