BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

24 minutes ago, lraC said:

It’s set up nicely for a protest, as the next game is on Sky. Maybe some sort of fan lead protest, such as everyone wearing bright orange or empty the ground at 40 mins, by all heading my for the concourse. Sky being told what it’s all about, so that the commentary team announce I and shame the culprits 

I think fans turning up late would be more symbolic. 

• Like 4

Even tho I’ve stayed away for a few years this club still makes my blood boil, we’re all in here for a reason, because we all fell in love with this football club, we’ve stayed away in large numbers, we’ve been to quiet, we need to step up, get together and let the clowns running the show know this is OUR CLUB. Sack the board, venkys out. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Someone with the nous to do it should set up a GoFundMe page to cover the cost of the banner(s) for Monday. 

"V*nkys Out, Maggott Out, SLYvester Out, Pasha Out!"

(Couldn't think of one for Pasha!)

Big white sheets and a can of spray paint will do..... Doesn't need to look professional..... Bit like rovers statement today. 

Edited by Aqualung
Can't spell
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

even the usual happy clappers in the telegraph comments column are turning on the club🙂

It always makes me wonder what a non happy clapper does, that a happy clapper doesn't. 🤔

Edited by M_B

this sorry situation takes me back to when coyle was appointed,basically had you thinking just what is the point of going to ewood anymore,i stayed away throughout the coyle era and after this season,i definately won`t be getting another season ticket,i doubt i`ll even be bothering to go next season,like i`ve stated,what is the point,they don`t care why should i,just to be miserable every saturday teatime

• Like 3

1 minute ago, M_B said:

It always makes me wonder what a non happy clapper does, that a happy clapper doesn't. 🤔

a happy clapper just goes along with whatever happens,usually slating anyone who dares to criticise anything about the club,players,board and everything else is ticketyboo,they`de still be clapping and whoooing if we ended up in the conference with three stands closed and waggot as the manager

9 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

this sorry situation takes me back to when coyle was appointed,basically had you thinking just what is the point of going to ewood anymore,i stayed away throughout the coyle era and after this season,i definately won`t be getting another season ticket,i doubt i`ll even be bothering to go next season,like i`ve stated,what is the point,they don`t care why should i,just to be miserable every saturday teatime

Everything always comes down to this...

F.O.V.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, M_B said:

A...sad...boo-er?

Anyway, I like the banners idea - there's no escaping or hiding those, especially in front of the Sky camera.

Whilst the message needs to get across, we need to be sure to be supporting the team on the pitch just as much - we're 6th in the league and don't want to risk derailing any chances we have of finishing in those top 6 positions (negative atmosphere during matches/etc).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glen9mullan said:

The strange thing for me, if I was to rank the latest episode it would rank a lot down the table in terms of the "darkest hours" under Venkys.

However the reaction to this is off the scale in terms of supporter opinion, im struggling to find (since the statement) a single person not baying for blood.

Who'd of thought?

Oh there's a few out there.

• Like 2