BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston North End (h) - 10/12/2022

3 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

I wasn't particularly interested in today's match until now. Looking forward to seeing how this manifests itself...

Hopefully we’ll also get some penetration, to go with the foreplay! 

• Like 1

Happy that the game went ahead for you lads that made the effort. Was stuck on the runway at Dublin airport for 3 hours due to Manchester airport being shut. At 11 I had to call it. Was bringing my Dad and my son over. Was a separate gang of Rovers fans on the plane too that decided to call it too. Disappointing but hopefully get the win to put a silver lining on a hell of a morning.

• Like 4

Turning my game off, we look woeful, JDT said we would look a different team after the break..yeah fucking worse! 

Zero intensity from us, no attacking threat, don't know what the thinking of inverted fullbacks is and I really fucking hate Hedges as a rwb and using dack or smodicz as a wide man ffs

Utter shite

• Like 2