BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 21/1/23

9 minutes ago, Tricky said:

You'll be happier without it to be honest 

Maybe, but I'm still getting cravings. I feel like somebody who used to do coke, but now the dealer only has crack, and I hate it but I still keep going back as I'm hooked now. So the (deleted) post still stands.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

Sorry misspoke there, Diaz awful. Force of habit I guess

I thought we created some Vale and Gallagher striker hybrid in an attempt to solve our lack of goals crisis...ladies and gents I give you...VALEAGHER!!!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I think he's improved massively this season under JDT, but there's no getting away from the fact that he's a poor athlete at this level and he's there to be got at. 

I genuinely think that Pickering could be good as a defensive midfielder - he's left footed for balance if played in a two, can tackle and pass and reads the game pretty well. He's just so slow that sometimes all of that is irrelevant at fullback, people just knock the ball past and there's not much he can do about it.

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I thought we created some Vale and Gallagher striker hybrid in an attempt to solve our lack of goals crisis...ladies and gents I give you...VALEAGHER!!!

Sounds like a legendary Viking warrior from tales of olden times.

If only they had that fight in them. 

• Like 2