BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Reading (h) - 15/3/23, 7:45pm

Wow, v quiet for a season-defining match night. 

Am hoping to walk down to Blues, but the weather putting me off.

Will also put off quite a few walk-ups, unf. 

Can we start tonight like we did against Sheff U & Leicester, or will it be Wigan and Stoke? 

Do the basics and we win. Unf, this is still a v big if....

Come on, boys ! ! !

6 hours ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Same. Good initiative but really odd choice. If the final home fixture against Luton has anything on the line (which it should) then that would be a much more logical choice.

They should just reduce all the final games now. Get as much support in for the run in as possible. The fans at Leicester away looked immense on the telly and I bet that helped the players 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

I’d take a 1-0 with the winner going in  off Gallagher’s nob end in the 97th min tonight. All about the results now, 5 wins needed!

Id say we should go for 10 wins in the last 10 games....getting us promoted.

• Like 3

Lucas Joao’s first start for a while after an injury. Always seems to look Prem quality against us. 
This is a game we should be dominating. Let’s get off to a good start and go in at half time in a comfortable position please! 

8 minutes ago, Danishfan said:

It worked for me 🙂

I don't think that home matches are available in the UK. Might be on Sky red button but failing that you need to go or find a stream

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Al said:

I don't think that home matches are available in the UK. Might be on Sky red button but failing that you need to go or find a stream

Good evening sir, hope you are well.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, neophox said:

Id say we should go for 10 wins in the last 10 games....getting us promoted.

That would get you to 88 points which in most seasons will be enough, including I suspect this one ... The Championship is a weird beast, even the bottom three will cause some upsets as they battle to avoid the drop, Sheffield United have a bad patch, I think Stoke will take points off the play-off hopefuls, the only sure thing at the moment appears to be playing QPR who will promptly disprove that theory by winning their next three games, knowing this League ... 😉

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

Got a bad feeling about this one. It should be comfortable and therefore it won’t be. Can see Reading nicking it and earlier in the season I would shrug it off but it matters now, it really matters.

Don't be so pessimistic, we will win 5-0 with JDT handing Ince a piece of paper after the match that says "shoot"

Edited by Ulrich
  • Like 1