BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (a) - 1/4/23

Birmingham away fans meet up 

"Some away supporters recommend the Cricketers Arms – which allows both home and away supporters in a friendly atmosphere"

Cricketers Arms   0121 772 7797

48 Little Green Ln, Birmingham B9 5AX

https://maps.app.goo.gl/L8fDmw8SmsKzS8T4A

A few of us will be meeting there from 11/12 onwards. Good to see as many rovers fans there.

Hope we sell out today! 

32 minutes ago, Devon Rover said:

Every game is huge from now on in. I feel like today is a very tricky one. But at least I've managed to (only slightly forcibly) pass a torch on to my youngest to keep the Rovers flame burning in the deep South West! 🙂

IMG-20230401-WA0000.jpg

It's like being forced to eat your vegetables, one day he'll look back and realise that it was the right thing to do. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, 47er said:

A red-head as well! could do with one in mid-field!

As much as I hope he could be the fiery central midfielder we could do with now, albeit in 2036, currently watching him run around ineffectively, not touching the ball, pointing at nothing, but seeming to be just about enjoying himself until he trips over, I suspect he might instead fill the niche void as a Keith Andrews impersonator.

• Like 5

No strolling around passing it pointlessly sideways thinking “we are in the top 6, we’re better than these” today Rovers.

Can we have that FA Cup underdog application from the first whistle please.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Hasta said:

No strolling around passing it pointlessly sideways thinking “we are in the top 6, we’re better than these” today Rovers.

Can we have that FA Cup underdog application from the first whistle please.

X 10. Start like the Rotherham annd Stoke games and it’ll be a long afternoon. These are no mugs.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Devon Rover said:

Every game is huge from now on in. I feel like today is a very tricky one. But at least I've managed to (only slightly forcibly) pass a torch on to my youngest to keep the Rovers flame burning in the deep South West! 🙂

IMG-20230401-WA0000.jpg

I don't live in blackburn anymore and only get over to a few games a season mainly due to grassroots ko times

When we had our son i steered him towards rovers by buying him kits,taking him to games etc but also used to show him barcelona/messi on tv and buy their kits for him so that was his glory team

He's 12 now and a proud rover...asked for giant rovers emblem on his bedroom wall,rovers screensaver etc...also still asks for barca kits!

Gets no end of friendly stick off his glory hunting mates but i don't think he'll be changing teams at his age...so it is possible😁

• Like 7