BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 15/4/23 @ 19.45pm

This is the death knell for the promotion charge for me. Not just another tepid performance throwing away the best chance for 3 points we had left this season, but also Tommasson showing he is blind to player form and perfectly willing to name a blatantly wrong lineup and do fuck all about it until there's barely any time left.

We'll finish 8th or 9th. It's possible it will be lower.

• Like 9

It’s very clear that if we had a striker who could score goals and a midfielder who could dictate play- we would be closer to the top 2 forget top 6. I think this season is a step too far but I’m excited for next season.

• Like 5

Just now, bazza said:

There is a shake of the head by the Rovers' head coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He picked the wrong side and the wrong formation FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How has come out of that Huddersfield game and thought, I know, I’ll stick Eeyore back up front, that’s what we were missing. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, imy9 said:

It’s very clear that if we had a striker who could score goals and a midfielder who could dictate play- we would be closer to the top 2 forget top 6. I think this season is a step too far but I’m excited for next season.

I'm not

Just now, imy9 said:

I'm not. I've absolutely no belief that the club will get a striker who can score goals and a midfielder who can dictate play.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, imy9 said:

We have a midfielder who can dictate play, just JDT prefers to play fucking Tyler Morton every week

• Like 3

1 minute ago, imy9 said:

we have a cm who can play great football but he was  dropped 

• Like 2